It's just an illusion
Wrought by the magical lens of
Perception
There is only one Wholeness
Only one Mind
We are like ripples
In the vast Ocean of Consciousness
~From "Heaven is Here," "Dancing the Dream," by Michael Jackson

Thank you CC for reminded us Michael's beautiful poem.Indeed we are ALL ONE.God created us from one ,and till this day people think they are not related,lol.
LOVE you!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Official back & Front thread
October 13, 2011, 06:59:02 PM
@Front – I realized I have allowed by doubts as to who you are, my scepticism, my belief that you are just playing with people to get in the way of your message.  Front, for this I apologize.  This to me, after reviewing my own actions, is so prejudiced it sickens me.  Please forgive me.  I have read all your posts and will continue to read what you have to say.  Why? Because I believe whole-heartedly that you are some kind of informer? Nope.  I’m on the fence on that one, but regardless of my views on who you really are and what your motives are, the message is the message.  Either it’s truth or a lie, plain and simple.  So for all the posts you’ve given us (all 80 of them so far) thank you.  I pray your motives are pure and they are truly to lead us all to truth.  That’s all any of us want… the truth of what happened and what is happening right now.  So just letting you know… I’ll keep watchin’!  :geek:
@use_your_illusion – I love your question to @Love4MJ   I have a similar kind of flip side question for her too.  :) 

@Love4MJ – I’m sorry you’re finding SOME OF the beLIEvers to be non-welcoming.  I emphasize SOME OF as I know many beLIEvers are very welcoming to people of all beliefs regarding MJ.  Having said that though, I do have a question for you (that I actually had to ask myself as if you were to ask me)… What would it take, what proof would you need to see, to believe MJ is alive (other than MJ coming out and saying HEY I’m ALIVE!  lolol/ )  Now, I’m asking myself the same question, what would it take for me to believe that MJ is dead… honestly, this is something I’ll have to think about because not much right now would sway me from this belief and the danger in that is I may be closing off opposing arguments and I don’t want to to do that at all. We should all be open to anything, while standing firm on the grounds of our beliefs.

@PureLove - “Did someone help us to become believers? No one helped me. I saw the inconsistencies and all weirdness and started to dig deeper like all other believers did.” My story is the same as yours…  and thank you for sharing that wonderful poem.

@Mish1981 I believe in a common ground too!  ;D  I actually wrote about it on my blog a while ago now...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In general guys, I just want to say that I am thankful for you all… all our differences in opinions, views, beliefs, gifts, talents…. It’s amazing!  I welcome being challenged because this exercise right here, the one of having a strong belief, being convicted of that belief and having someone oppose it, will do one of three things: 1. Will make us more convicted in our belief, 2. Will cause us to question our belief, or 3. Will cause us to change our belief.  THIS IS ALL GOOD!  In the end, it is not our BELIEF we must hold on to, but it is the TRUTH we must seek and hold on to.  This has been an incredible exercise for my belief in God and THE MOST IMPORTANT lesson I have learned from this 2+ year journey.  I’ll end with 1 Peter 3:15 “But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect”

Love to you!
  bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Front

October 13, 2011, 07:02:04 PM

from Bec
I don't have a problem with non-believers, I have a problem with assholes. An asshole is apparent regardless of what hoax classification they fall under.

^^^ Quote of the day!
and…..
they're called ASS-HOLES because they expend all their time & energy stating ASSumptions based on theories full of HOLES!  :lol:

from Anna
I said above that I am afraid to trust anyone's good intentions, including you, Front. I know you understand me, you are not stupid, I know you get me...Behind a screen ID there can be anyone. Reason why this "unknowness" is taking the worst out of me. You certainly perpetrate the fact that Michael is alive when all this has gone into such graphic proof as the autopsy photo. So do others.

Anna dear--- you don't need to trust anyone behind a screen ID; you need to trust yourself and Michael. If you believe in yourself and you believe in him and all the clues that he has set forth---even PRIOR to Jun 25, which are STILL being found…that's all you NEED. Noone can convince anyone that he is dead or alive --- you must do that on your own, as others here have done. beLIEvers do not beLIEve MJ is alive just because someone told them so! They beLIEve because they have studied, observed, analyzed, researched…they SEE…they understand…they KNOW.

Stated a million times over: Do not let others---including Yours Truly!---dictate your beliefs. Seek the answers YOURSELF and make your OWN decisions. MJ has/is/will continue to provide the building blocks with which you can utilize---or not! your choice--- to pave the way and make this journey a little smoother. What you choose to CONSTRUCT with those "building blocks" is totally…YOUR choice.

I hope you get what I'm saying. I care more than you'll even know yourself. Otherwise I wouldn't be here, i wouldn't suffer and I wouldn't engage in this discussion with you.

Ditto!

P.S Your posts scream out to me that you are  a hardcore non believer or a tabloid trash employee trying to work "undercover". 

:shock:
 WTF??
At first I thought this was directed at me--and I just about FLIPPED out of my chair and had the urge to post an image of that "smiley" that Souza won't install!  :lol:   :twisted:

from Sarahli
Again it's been said over and over and OVER again, Michael has not elaborated this Plan just for entertainment. Serious issues are involved and WE must SUPPORT Michael in all this, not too much the other way around in my opinion...even though he did support us as well   ;)  , I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Couldn't agree more.

from Mish
I like where you are going with this UYI, for a long time we've had non-believers come in stating that we are in the wrong and basically need to wake up and see the light. With nothing to back their statement it seems they just come in to stir the pot and get every one discouraged causing a frenzy in our forum. I for one would be very interested in having a non-believer debunk everything that we have concluded to. I think it would be nice to bounce things back and fourth, who knows something could be learned for one or both parties. I think non-believers might be able to see things with fresh eyes that we can't because of our mind frame. I'm willing to give it a whirl. I of course would like to see this happen in a peaceful manner without anyone putting someone else down, degrading their thoughts and without unnecessary bickering.

Mish, unfortunately that won't happen. How many times have beLIEvers invited nonbelievers into a discussion on this very same topic? And how many times have they accepted and engaged in intelligent conversation with evidence to support their "facts" and/or debunk beLIEvers' conclusions? ZERO! It always ends up the same way. Yep, you said it-- "they just come in to stir the pot". But when ASKED for evidence -- or even a HALF-witted SHRED of evidence………….no answer. Wonder why!  :roll:  It would be nice if theories were presented by BOTH sides---WITH corroboration…but THAT remains to be seen.

p.s. allow me to make a suggestion --- admin/mods, correct me if I'm wrong --- but IF the above ever does take place, beLIEvers vs. nonbeLIEvers should start another thread and debunk/refute/validate there. This is not the place for it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 13, 2011, 07:17:46 PM
Dear Front,

We still have that rotten cake issue, remember? That tiny problem has not been solved yet and until then no smileys for you.

As for the non-believers, I don't think that will ever take place. For example: I had one that wanted to get in contact with me (not the other way around) and he was interested. I explained many things, asked question and one way or another we arrived at Jermaine's book. He said he hated Jermaine and 10000000000 fans with him, I defended Jermaine. He didn't seem to like that and then started to push me to give him my personal information. I refused and tried to explain why I couldn't, he said we'd better not have contact anymore.  WTF??

He called himself an open-minded MJ fan who was interested in MJ the man himself, not the artist. Yet he didn't believe a word I said. He did say he couldn't explain all the weird stuff, but still he was right and said I wasn't open-minded because I didn't want to change my mind on this being a hoax.

I have tried with many non-believers, but it all results in the same: they get mad and leave (although this is the fisrt time one pushed me to give out personal info). There is no use. They do not see it, they will never see it. Such a thread will mean forum war and then I will have you asking for popcorn smileys. No thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2011, 07:47:16 PM

from Bec
I don't have a problem with non-believers, I have a problem with assholes. An asshole is apparent regardless of what hoax classification they fall under.

^^^ Quote of the day!
and…..
they're called ASS-HOLES because they expend all their time & energy stating ASSumptions based on theories full of HOLES!  :lol:

from Anna
I said above that I am afraid to trust anyone's good intentions, including you, Front. I know you understand me, you are not stupid, I know you get me...Behind a screen ID there can be anyone. Reason why this "unknowness" is taking the worst out of me. You certainly perpetrate the fact that Michael is alive when all this has gone into such graphic proof as the autopsy photo. So do others.

Anna dear--- you don't need to trust anyone behind a screen ID; you need to trust yourself and Michael. If you believe in yourself and you believe in him and all the clues that he has set forth---even PRIOR to Jun 25, which are STILL being found…that's all you NEED. Noone can convince anyone that he is dead or alive --- you must do that on your own, as others here have done. beLIEvers do not beLIEve MJ is alive just because someone told them so! They beLIEve because they have studied, observed, analyzed, researched…they SEE…they understand…they KNOW.

Stated a million times over: Do not let others---including Yours Truly!---dictate your beliefs. Seek the answers YOURSELF and make your OWN decisions. MJ has/is/will continue to provide the building blocks with which you can utilize---or not! your choice--- to pave the way and make this journey a little smoother. What you choose to CONSTRUCT with those "building blocks" is totally…YOUR choice.

I hope you get what I'm saying. I care more than you'll even know yourself. Otherwise I wouldn't be here, i wouldn't suffer and I wouldn't engage in this discussion with you.

Ditto!

P.S Your posts scream out to me that you are  a hardcore non believer or a tabloid trash employee trying to work "undercover". 

WTF??
At first I thought this was directed at me--and I just about FLIPPED out of my chair and had the urge to post an image of that "smiley" that Souza won't install!  :lol:   :twisted:

from Sarahli
Again it's been said over and over and OVER again, Michael has not elaborated this Plan just for entertainment. Serious issues are involved and WE must SUPPORT Michael in all this, not too much the other way around in my opinion...even though he did support us as well   ;)  , I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Couldn't agree more.

from Mish
I like where you are going with this UYI, for a long time we've had non-believers come in stating that we are in the wrong and basically need to wake up and see the light. With nothing to back their statement it seems they just come in to stir the pot and get every one discouraged causing a frenzy in our forum. I for one would be very interested in having a non-believer debunk everything that we have concluded to. I think it would be nice to bounce things back and fourth, who knows something could be learned for one or both parties. I think non-believers might be able to see things with fresh eyes that we can't because of our mind frame. I'm willing to give it a whirl. I of course would like to see this happen in a peaceful manner without anyone putting someone else down, degrading their thoughts and without unnecessary bickering.

Mish, unfortunately that won't happen. How many times have beLIEvers invited nonbelievers into a discussion on this very same topic? And how many times have they accepted and engaged in intelligent conversation with evidence to support their "facts" and/or debunk beLIEvers' conclusions? ZERO! It always ends up the same way. Yep, you said it-- "they just come in to stir the pot". But when ASKED for evidence -- or even a HALF-witted SHRED of evidence………….no answer. Wonder why! :roll:   It would be nice if theories were presented by BOTH sides---WITH corroboration…but THAT remains to be seen. p.s. allow me to make a suggestion --- admin/mods, correct me if I'm wrong --- but IF the above ever does take place, beLIEvers vs. nonbeLIEvers should start another thread and debunk/refute/validate there. This is not the place for it.

Front it's saddening that the outcome is already known isn't it!?  I know in the past that the two sides haven't been able to hold hands and play nice but I would like to hold on to hope that one day it will happen.

Also Front Admin and Mods I completely agree that this isn't the thread for it, I simply mentioned it because it was brought up in this thread. If for ever it were to come up another thread would be more suitable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

October 13, 2011, 08:05:26 PM
In general guys, I just want to say that I am thankful for you all… all our differences in opinions, views, beliefs, gifts, talents…. It’s amazing!  I welcome being challenged because this exercise right here, the one of having a strong belief, being convicted of that belief and having someone oppose it, will do one of three things: 1. Will make us more convicted in our belief, 2. Will cause us to question our belief, or 3. Will cause us to change our belief.  THIS IS ALL GOOD!  In the end, it is not our BELIEF we must hold on to, but it is the TRUTH we must seek and hold on to. This has been an incredible exercise for my belief in God and THE MOST IMPORTANT lesson I have learned from this 2+ year journey.  I’ll end with 1 Peter 3:15 “But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect”

/bravo/

I, too, think it would be amazing if we could go back and forth with non-believers, respectfully, to see what we may discover together. However, I think it may be difficult for a lot of people to do because let's be honest, our beliefs are so polar opposite. Nevertheless, if we want to look at it from a believer's perspective, I think it would probably help us prepare for the future if and when MJ comes back, we may have to be the ones to explain to others the hows and whys of this whole journey because the media can easily spin this whole thing and call MJ nuts again but maybe we can quiet it down through this board and through discussions with our friends and families who truly believed he was dead. And we can provide the hows and whys in a loving way without being defensive. This experiment would be GREAT practice for that. And the first place I would go to explain is BACK but that's my way. Your method could be something else. And I do agree with Front, that this thread shouldn't be the place for it so another thread would be needed or perhaps even, another message board. Actually, I'm rooting for another board.  lolol/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

paula-c

October 13, 2011, 08:06:21 PM
Mish, unfortunately that won't happen. How many times have beLIEvers invited nonbelievers into a discussion on this very same topic? And how many times have they accepted and engaged in intelligent conversation with evidence to support their "facts" and/or debunk beLIEvers' conclusions? ZERO! It always ends up the same way. Yep, you said it-- "they just come in to stir the pot". But when ASKED for evidence -- or even a HALF-witted SHRED of evidence………….no answer. Wonder why! :roll:   It would be nice if theories were presented by BOTH sides---WITH corroboration…but THAT remains to be seen. p.s. allow me to make a suggestion --- admin/mods, correct me if I'm wrong --- but IF the above ever does take place, beLIEvers vs. nonbeLIEvers should start another thread and debunk/refute/validate there. This is not the place for it.

....... It is not easy :roll: argue/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Front

October 13, 2011, 08:55:27 PM

from Souza
Dear Front,

We still have that rotten cake issue, remember? That tiny problem has not been solved yet and until then no smileys for you.

afraid/

okay, okay…no more rotten/moldy cakes!
Maybe you'll like this one better---and Halloween is just around the corner! a very SPECIAL cake just for you…because I know how much you LOVE clowns………

re: other thread-- who knows? Mike might go easy on you and wear a Pink Panther suit instead of a clown disguise. But for now…….

(wicked laughter)

lolol/

:twisted:

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 13, 2011, 10:25:20 PM

from Souza
Dear Front,

afraid/

okay, okay…no more rotten/moldy cakes!
Maybe you'll like this one better---and Halloween is just around the corner! a very SPECIAL cake just for you…because I know how much you LOVE clowns………

re: other thread-- who knows? Mike might go easy on you and wear a Pink Panther suit instead of a clown disguise. But for now…….

(wicked laughter)

lolol/

:twisted:

;)

Question: Why are boys so mean to girls?

Best answer: This behaviour is pretty standard with younger boys. There is an old song that insists that "You always hurt the one you love," and this is often carried, with some into later years. It is probably a mechanism for them to get your attention, however mal productive that might be. If you would like to have him as a friend, you might try the straightforward approach, and tell him that you don't appreciate the meanness, but would like to be his friend anyway. This means that all the cards are on the table, and it is up him to deal with his bad behaviour. If you don't want to be friends, you could try ignoring him. Most boys grow out of this, eventually ; )

Dear Front, I do not appreciate your clown cake, but I would like to be your friend anyway, you don't have to be mean to me or scare me. It's okay, really!  :lol:

I guess you never grew out of it lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 13, 2011, 10:31:16 PM
Souza n Front,
Sittin in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love,
Then comes marraige,
Then comes Souza with the baby carriage.

Kay so get a room, alright?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

October 13, 2011, 10:32:48 PM
 errrr

I hope I don't see that cake in my dreams tonight...

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

October 13, 2011, 11:06:04 PM

WTF??

No, Front. It was clearily addressed to Love4MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 13, 2011, 11:24:43 PM
Bec  :lol:

Halloween should be extra special this year!

About nonbeLIEvers becoming beLIEvers, first there has to be a tiny seed planted in the heart/mind (a glimmer of possibility MJ might be alive), which germinates (finds other possibilities which also support it), breaks forth and sees the sun (is completely convinced).  That's the way it was for me (about other investigations as well). 
So Love4MJ if you're serious and being honest, happy reading here!
Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 11:26:45 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

October 13, 2011, 11:26:21 PM
Hey @FRONTy!!
You are definately Fire of the House-hoax> bulding up from that "briks"  sooo generously offered 2 us by MJ@!

THANK U for existing & please continue to BE@.
Truly HOPE that there wl be the day when Michael show up on the FRONT page of the HIStory as fully vendicated Genius and Magic wl continue all over the World againe@!..
Until then - his "flesh&bones" greatly missed...  Irreplacebly.    Take Care @@   

xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 14, 2011, 12:01:53 AM
No sense to talk to nonbelievers.
A waste of time.
Because they can't accept the idea Michael would do this to his family/fans.
Consequently, they can't accept anything else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions