Re: Official back & Front thread
September 27, 2011, 08:25:07 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TMZ Live
 Dr. Murray Trial
 'Abandonment' Is the
Key

suspicious//

So interesting word there to say the least.

I had mentioned in another thread that the term "abandonment" was used over and over again today.  Could it be that Michael felt abandoned by the majority of his "fans" when he was on trial??  Even Madonna had said at the 2009 MTV awards that "we abandoned him." 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Front

September 27, 2011, 08:27:12 PM

Front promised a gentle guiding light in times of darkness…calming whispers that reveal subtle light in the midst of the echoes of madness…and thus far, that promise has been kept --- and will CONTINUE to be kept <---a promise within a promise---in keeping with the hoax within a hoax/ painting within a painting/ key within a key theme. However, I may not have a lot of time to post in the near future. This does NOT mean that LIGHT won't come from other directions. To date, we have seen MANY keys/links/connections/LIGHT not only within this board but also from various members of the family, etc. etc--and this will continue to happen.

We've come a long way in the last few months, and more keys/clues/numbers/words/posts have been deciphered and linked…..DOts Are being connected…and will continue to be CONNECTED.

Use what you have discovered thus far as the driving force behind the quest for knowledge & understanding…for TRUTH. Proceed to collaborate and put your minds together synergistically and continue to work as a TEAM. The number of pieces of the puzzle found is constantly increasing while the number of missing pieces is steadily decreasing. NOW > THEN = TRUTH…..a winning formula!

Today, the news coverage repeatedly showed a photograph of Michael BEHIND the camera--- a still scene from TII. "Whatever Happens"…remember that Mr. Jackson Is in CONTROL. Remember who's running the show. We'll get through this together. This IS It!!!

8-)
TRUST!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 27, 2011, 08:33:59 PM

Front promised a gentle guiding light in times of darkness…calming whispers that reveal subtle light in the midst of the echoes of madness…and thus far, that promise has been kept --- and will CONTINUE to be kept <---a promise within a promise---in keeping with the hoax within a hoax/ painting within a painting/ key within a key theme. However, I may not have a lot of time to post in the near future. This does NOT mean that LIGHT won't come from other directions. To date, we have seen MANY keys/links/connections/LIGHT not only within this board but also from various members of the family, etc. etc--and this will continue to happen.

We've come a long way in the last few months, and more keys/clues/numbers/words/posts have been deciphered and linked…..DOts Are being connected…and will continue to be CONNECTED.

Use what you have discovered thus far as the driving force behind the quest for knowledge & understanding…for TRUTH. Proceed to collaborate and put your minds together synergistically and continue to work as a TEAM. The number of pieces of the puzzle found is constantly increasing while the number of missing pieces is steadily decreasing. NOW > THEN = TRUTH…..a winning formula!

Today, the news coverage repeatedly showed a photograph of Michael BEHIND the camera--- a still scene from TII. "Whatever Happens"…remember that Mr. Jackson Is in CONTROL. Remember who's running the show. We'll get through this together. This IS It!!!

8-)
TRUST!

As well it is people not to lose faith in the coming days of the trial, remember everything we have already seen that it is our support /bravo/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 09:20:05 PM
I agree...I don't think the audio recording sounded like Michael AT ALL...when a person is high their voice doesn't change that much. But it could be Michael which would show just how much of a chameleon he can be and how incredibly genius he is at this whole hoax

Thanks Front for the guiding lights  bearhug I wish you could post more regularly but I'm glad that the missing pieces are becoming fewer and fewer

I think that once we get through this trial, something amazing will be waiting on the other side whether it be more clarity and more connections or maybe MJ  :-* One can wish for an early BAM, can't they  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

September 27, 2011, 09:24:29 PM
I agree...I don't think the audio recording sounded like Michael AT ALL...when a person is high their voice doesn't change that much. But it could be Michael which would show just how much of a chameleon he can be and how incredibly genius he is at this whole hoax

Thanks Front for the guiding lights  bearhug I wish you could post more regularly but I'm glad that the missing pieces are becoming fewer and fewer

I think that once we get through this trial, something amazing will be waiting on the other side whether it be more clarity and more connections or maybe MJ  :-* One can wish for an early BAM, can't they  lolol/

The only part that sounds like Michael to me is when he says 'world'. Just my opinion though
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

September 27, 2011, 11:10:49 PM

8-)
TRUST!

Front?  Are you turning us back over to TS? And your telling us to trust him...another side of our cube?  I wish you could be here with us more through the trial....but I understand you have things to do! Thank you so much for your guiding lights and your love....please come back as much as you can!   bearhug

And to Michael.....your Army has your Back and we will never let go of your hand....we have been holding it for over 2 yrs...."Can You Feel It"  Your Army LOVES you very much...and we are ready and waiting to march along with our King!! We LOVE You MICHAEL!!!    :-*     bearhug Shamone   mj_bad/

And to my MJ Family...thank you so much for the love and support over these long 2+ yrs....I don't know what I would have done without all of you!! Thank you Souza for giving us believers, this forum so we could connect with others that don't think we are nut cases! I LOVE & Appreciate all of you!!!
  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 27, 2011, 11:49:39 PM
Front, thank you so much for that beautiful post, and your gentle guiding light for us. We will keep the faith here and hold strong, and not abandon you.
 bearhug

There's been so much for me to catch up on. I tried getting on this morning but my computer totally wouldn't load any pages so finally I just gave up until the day was done. There was a record number here and I guess that slowed things down. I'm sure the numbers are only going to increase. But at least I can read everyone's comments on what goes on! I'll try again tomorrow!

I'm so excited about what's happened so far. Bec and Im_ConvincedMJalive great lead ins to discussion! Andrea, I agree that its hoax and sting court, and you also said it was a hoax with a sting, too fresse/.  Great posts everyone!

When I looked at the gurney pic, my first thought was his body looked so weird. No proper shoulder and his upper arm is way too long, lower arm too short with weird hand. Feet cut off.  Got to be a dummy like in the ambulance pic.

The MJ voice tape sounded similar to me to the tape of the phone message from Deiter Weisner. Remember that weird message?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qqymMaFMwU[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 12:10:19 AM

8-)
TRUST! [/font]

Honestly Front, I have been watching news today 12 hours constantly, no movie or anything else, and I have not seen photograph of Michael "repetedly showing MJ behind the camera". TII yes, but not behind camera.

But that's not not important. I now read very confident message that is very serious. I hope you are taking responsibility for what you are doing with members and you are honest. If it's true, God bless you, if not.....you know what it is.......

Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 12:13:00 AM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

_Anna_

September 28, 2011, 12:11:43 AM
To Front:

It's difficult and I don't know if I had 3 hours of sleep last night and now it's almost 8 in the morning... It's very consuming. I expected it to be hard but it's worse than I thought it would be. If I was weak I wouldn't have stayed this far, but for me, for a person who is very sensitive as I am, it's emotionally consuming. The worst things pass through my mind, witnessing all this. It's like twisting a knife in a bleeding wound. I cannot watch all this with outside eyes, because I'm emotionally involved, and for me it's worse than you can imagine. Michael is someone I love like my own family, and God knows how this hurts. It's like watching the trial of my brother who was murdered.

Sometimes I desperately need something to hang on to, hope. Seeing you here, Front, somehow eases all this anguish. I thought that being as hard as it is you would be here more often. I hope with all my heart you know what you're doing and I hope you have a heart and know that if all this (what you do and say) is not true, you can willingly destroy.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 28, 2011, 12:33:00 AM
@Front you pic somehow reminded me of this one ....because of the trees I think

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

September 28, 2011, 12:35:30 AM
Badkolo said on chat the site has had a super upgrade. So we should be right with the traffic now.  /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 28, 2011, 12:45:04 AM
Day 1 of the trial emotionaly affected me.

I have all the clues in my mind, yet ....it's not enough :cry:

At some point, if Mike won't come back, we'll have to deal with a lot of emotional problems. Some of us are too emotionaly involved.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
September 28, 2011, 12:55:14 AM
There is so many things in the trial pointing to a hoax, but I must say when CM cried I felt sorry for him, not that I believed him...I'm looking forward to Day 2 but the lawyers are really boring me to death...who needs propofol when you've got them...lol..and OMG Ed is so funny, he is clumsy as hell...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
September 28, 2011, 01:18:49 AM

8-)
TRUST!

Yes Indeed This is IT! I also noticed that the media was playing over and over the practice from Earth Song as well as showing the pic you posted. I keep waiting for one of them to catch on but instead I start to get grossed out at how freakin hungry these media whores are.

It really is a circus. I missed out seeing this type of thing in 2005. Just watching their faces when the media emphasizes words and they say shit like they were there in the room with Murray and MJ.  Regurgitating the news from 2009-current, the info MJ/TMZ has feed them. lolol/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 28, 2011, 01:23:49 AM
Today is a court day again, do you guys know?
If yes, when is it sheduled to start?
And yesterday after Kenny there were another witnesses? Sorry I can't watch all of these, I have a job and a family and my husband was very angry yesteday, we even had a fight because he didn't want me to watch the trial :cry:.
Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 01:25:25 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions