Sarahli

Re: Official back & Front thread
September 16, 2011, 10:29:41 AM
I want to add another kind of "KEYs" ... it's been noticed in another thread but given the relevance of "keys" here I think it's worth mentioning...............

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

September 16, 2011, 10:56:44 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[blink]OFFTOPIC[/blink]

Front I was wondering if you read the post I made about the difficulties of the non-english speakers in understanding your posts. Do I need to be a mod or the admin of the forum not to be ignored by you?

@ Front i was wondering the same, and i was really suprised to see no reply of you at all at Pure Love's question, i can imaging you can't reply on everyone post but a little respond what so ever could be possible, i like the jokes on your part, i really do, but instead of that ( takes time) you could have responded to PureLove.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Front

September 16, 2011, 11:30:48 AM
 From Anna
After Jermaine said "we know where Michael is: in Heaven, protected by God"........ I hope you know what you are saying, Front. I really do. I'm one of the people who trust in you. I have the hope that when you speak, you know. And you know what to know means. And that is not equal to believing or being convinced by any statistic or clue, but literally knowing. I do hope you understand what I say, Front…

I shall quote what Front said many pages back:

"Let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or OBSTACLE in the way of a BROTHER or SISTER." -Romans 14:13

From PureLove
Front I was wondering if you read the post I made about the difficulties of the non-english speakers in understanding your posts. Do I need to be a mod or the admin of the forum not to be ignored by you?

From ShyBleuEyes
@ Front i was wondering the same, and i was really suprised to see no reply of you at all at Pure Love's question, i can imaging you can't reply on everyone post but a little respond what so ever could be possible, i like the jokes on your part, i really do, but instead of that ( takes time) you could have responded to PureLove.

PureLove, ShyBleuEyes & ALL the non-native English speakers…..hello!  :mrgreen:
You mean you want Front to CHA_GE???  :?  Well, all I can say for now is……………..
Ich liebe dich
Ik houd van u
Ti amo
Eu te amo
Te amo
 8-)

MJonMind, Bec, I'mConvincedMJalive, BeTheChange, Sarahli, MissG, Wishingstar, Skyways---I know I am forgetting some names!---great posts!!! Too bad we don't have a clapping hands smiley here.
p.s. Ms. Souzam, that ^^ was not a hint. Just sayin'.  :lol:

snick-clack, snick-clack
Front's got his back
what do you see? Keep Watchin' please
look closer for more "KEYS"……………………….
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 16, 2011, 11:44:48 AM
Front Thank you for your respond, it was a  BAM! for me  lolol/ ;))

LOVE rules
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

_Anna_

September 16, 2011, 12:09:56 PM
Hmmmm... Ok, Front. Thank you for answering. But you answered only the part about Jermaine...not also about your assuredness of things. You can see in your 8ball, but how accurate is it? Has your 8ball ever told you wrong things? At least once? What's the percent of accuracy of your 8ball?
Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 12:18:42 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

September 16, 2011, 12:28:05 PM
The dancing banana got me in tears  :lol: :lol:

I must confess that Flemish art is one of the most liked by me  :-[ so, @SkyWays what have you seen in the Arnolfini Wedding´s painting that kept your attention?. Perspective?, realism?

I can say that I have been looking at "The Book" from many angles, twisting here and there the screen, working of perspective to find hidden images or letters but I found nothing. The next step I need to take is to clean up the painting moving layers of oil to see if something is underneeth of it or to make an x-ray  :-[

The painting is full of symbolism, but talking in general terms. So I guess that Michael instructed Strong to use those symbols to represent what he wanted according to the "fashion".
The use of a veil of courtain represents Royalty i.e, the key was the symbol of power...

I don´t know the purpose for Michael wanting to be represented that way. Pure decoration or a portrait with a meaning?

Back to Holland, I noticed in that pic that @Sarahli has posted a Van Gogh´s portrait called "Mirror-image self portrait with bandaged ear" on the wall.

Van Gogh´s life was one of a kind. Also, he became more worth and valued after death that during life.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

September 16, 2011, 12:34:07 PM
Well, all I can say for now is……………..
Ich liebe dich
Ik houd van u
Ti amo
Eu te amo
Te amo
 8-)

That was sooo sweet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

September 16, 2011, 12:45:31 PM
I want to add another kind of "KEYs" ... it's been noticed in another thread but given the relevance of "keys" here I think it's worth mentioning...............

And Jermaine has an upside down triangle on his shirt,can these things be a coincidence.NOPE i think not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

bec

September 16, 2011, 12:58:08 PM
Quote from: Front
UGH.

third number should be 80…NOT 60. I hit the wrong damn key. It's been corrected in my original post---see above.

I shall not jest…the numbers will make sense on the 777th day from "Lights Out".
I have not noticed a major event in 777 days - lights out.  OMG!
Someone here said it was a day of connection between Front and TS, but I think I lost a main event.

Some help, please?

On 8/10/11, Front posted this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtmI6j3R-Y0&feature=related[/youtube]

I did a giant search and cross reference and found the following.

On 11/8/09, TS redirected to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . On 12/22/09 TS posted TIAI Revealed, Part 4: Art Is Resistance  (R8 - R12) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and within that update he discussed the redirects. Here's what he said regarding redirect 8 (R8):
R8. NINe 1nch Nai1s (Year Zero ARG){You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

Quoting from the Wikipedia redirect: “Year Zero is an alternate reality game (ARG) based on the Nine Inch Nails concept album of the same name ... Reznor stated that the concept behind Year Zero was partially inspired by his feelings toward the Bush administration. He further explained, ... I’m appalled by the behavior of our government, the direction that it has taken and the direction that it’s taken everyone else in the world and its arrogance ...”

This redirect was chosen for several reasons.  It is an ARG, and yet not an ARG that is simply a game for entertainment; it is an ARG with a very important message, and one that goes along quite well with the TIAI message—in fact, the TIAI redirects were actually one form of ARG.

And like the “2012” film: the specifics of this Year Zero ARG are imaginary, but the concepts are very real.  Notice this statement, which is about the related Year Zero album {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}: “The album criticizes the American government’s policies, and ‘could be about the end of the world’. Reznor specifically cited what he labeled as the ‘erosion of freedoms’ and ‘the way that we treat the rest of the world and our own citizens’. Reznor had previously called the results of the 2004 US election ‘one step closer to the end of the world.’ ... the timeline of the album and alternate reality game mentions historical events, such as the September 11 attacks ... Regardless of being fictional, a columnist of The Hartford Courant commented, ‘What’s scary is that this doesn’t seem as far-fetched as it should, given recent revelations about the FBI's abuse of the Patriot Act and the dissent-equals-disloyalty double-speak coming out of Washington in recent years.”

Ironically (or not, you decide), it was 2/22/2007 that back posted this:

Which was exactly 34(=7) months prior to the TS update on 12/22/2009 which discusses the NiN ARG. 60 days after this was the 3 year (36=9) anniversary of the 2/22/2007 back post.

(Also ironic, the legendary N7DT back post occurred on 8/25/2006, exactly 34 months prior to 6/25/2009)

60 days later +one day of simmering (or the difference between inclusive and exclusive reckoning/counting), on 10/26/2006, back posted that the Theory begins.

So I found that:
2/22/2007 @:49(13=4)= back post re:TS <--BACK
11/8/2009= redirect to ARG NiN Year Zero <--TS (R8)
11/10/2009= redirect to ARG NiN Year Zero again <--TS (R10)
12/22/2009 @:57(12=3)= update including text re:ARG NiN Year Zero <--TS
8/10/2011 @:29(11)= Front post re:ARG NiN Year Zero <--FRONT

On 11/10/2009, TS again redirected to NiN ARG, this time a flier for Year Zero, and commented on it in the same 12/22/2009 update:
R10. AIR Flyer{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

This redirect pointed to the flyer for the Year Zero ARG, and associated Year Zero album.  There are several phrases on this flyer, the most prominent of which is “Art Is Resistance”; other phrases include “here is one thing that the government wants you to forget”, “you have a voice”, “speak the truth”, “art is action without violence”, “art changes hearts without breaking bodies”, etc.

This AIR (Art Is Resistance) redirect also has a connection with the “MJ AIR” blimp, in the Smooth Criminal portion of “This Is It”.  And remember that Smooth Criminal is where MJ played the part of Mundson (in the original movie “Gilda”), who faked his death!

This redirect came exactly 21(=777) months before Front's 8/10/2011 post re:NiN ARG.

Front's numbers: 28 17 80 37 (10 8 8 10) 10/8 or 8/10

8/10= post ARG
10/8= Tribute @Cardiff

8/10 (777 day since Lights Out) is when Front connected himself to TS and back.

To understand why it's ok, and even appropriate, to swap the month/day to day/month, you have to reference another of TS's redirects, this time 11/9, discussed in the same 12/22/09 update TS Revealed as the 11/8 ARG redirect:
R9. 9/11 Truth vs Mainstream Media
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

It seems as if nobody noticed that this 9-11 redirect was done intentionally on the date 11-9 (9-11 backwards); this was also the 9th redirect.  This message here is basically two-fold: you can’t trust the mainstream media in general, and specifically you can’t trust what the media has told us about the 9-11 attacks.

Did anyone follow all of that? Please read slowly and reference back as needed, I tried to highlight the KEYS (lol).
Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 01:05:57 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Sarahli

September 16, 2011, 01:11:57 PM
I found more KEYS!  /woohoo/

Front told us about different kind of "KEYS"......

There were some posts made regarding the artwork and also some veraciously observant contributions about OTHER "keys"--figurative keys"

Both literal and figurative keys. While watching the CNN video I noticed musical keys just beside Jermaine (screenshot in my previous post) I know it's been mentioned in another thread but given what Front said it's important to put the connections here. As I got further watching this video with scrutinizing eyes guess what else I noticed? Literal "KEYS"!

These cannot be coincidences and it seems to me like all that is extremely relevant.  A lot of dots have been connected in the last few pages and I really feel that the pieces of the puzzle are all starting to come together! Thanks everyone for posting all the other KEYS both figurative and literal. I sense that things are really moving forward. Like someone said, these are interesting times! On my way to go BACK and read again all the good info you've all provided.

@MissG (I'll call you like that now or people will not understand LOL) I think that your comment about Van Gogh is interesting and as the painting is prominent it must be relevant too.

@ilovemjforever I think too that it might mean what you said. No coincidences in this hoax anymore.

@bec a special thanks, it's a great post, here are some more KEYS! lol
Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 01:19:50 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

September 16, 2011, 01:55:43 PM
 :lol:
In this interview on Access Hollywood, Jermaine said that Michael loved Alicia Keys!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
•:*¨¨*:• Heal The World •:*¨¨*:•

Andrea

September 16, 2011, 02:17:14 PM
bec - after reading your post, I'm like this -  :shock:    :-[   So many "coincidences"!  Genius stuff.

And I never noticed before that TS wrote NINe 1nch Nai1s that way...9 11
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 16, 2011, 02:36:30 PM
@Bec...holy, flying dot-shit! LOL  Your post just blew me away on impact...and I KNOW the aftershocks will linger.  Thank you SO much for that...wow, just wow!

Looking at it that way...the 777th day was FULL of illumination.  It was our confirmation that Back, Front and TS are one and the same!  And since then, we've been bitchin' and whinin' about Front leaving us hanging LMAO...he must really want to reach out and slap us at times  :lol:   :lol:   :lol: ...with L.O.V.E., of course.

I feel like going for a walk or something...like I need to 'bathe in the moonlight' that bec's post just cast my way.  Amazing feeling!!!

Before I do 'bathe'...here's my interpretation of what Front means with this:

"Let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or OBSTACLE in the way of a BROTHER or SISTER." -Romans 14:13

I think he's trying to tell us that Mike WANTS to move on to the next level...whatever that entails.  It is US that keep hindering that progress because we keep providing stumbling blocks and/or obstacles (whether that be in misunderstanding clues, missing the big picture, or even how we treat each other).  I'm sure Mike fully expects SOME obstacles...and has shown extreme patience with us through everything.  But we also know what a perfectionist Mike is...and if the 'pie' (level) is not to his liking...he can and WILL lower the heat.

We may not be able to fully understand everything (some things aren't meant to be ascertained...)...BUT we can, at least, TRY to be very mindful of how we 'speak' to each other.  There's already been great progress in that too.

We've been waiting on Mike's 'cue' from day one...wouldn't it be ironic if, in fact, he's been waiting on ours?

@Sarahli...here a key, there a key, everywhere a key key!!!  Gotta love it...thanks for your great observations.

I absolutely L.O.V.E. how this is all coming together and how we're really starting to LOOK and FEEL like a family.  Great work everyone!

@Front...thanks for the shout-out.  Your posts are pretty good too  ;)   :lol:   bearhug

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 16, 2011, 02:46:38 PM

From PureLove

From ShyBleuEyes

Front I didn't ask you to CHA_GE your style. I just asked if you could use more common words and idioms for ALL OF US to understand. Then this wouldn't be btw you and native english speakers only but we all could participate more. It was just a request.
Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 02:48:26 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 16, 2011, 02:50:40 PM
From Anna
After Jermaine said "we know where Michael is: in Heaven, protected by God"........ I hope you know what you are saying, Front. I really do. I'm one of the people who trust in you. I have the hope that when you speak, you know. And you know what to know means. And that is not equal to believing or being convinced by any statistic or clue, but literally knowing. I do hope you understand what I say, Front…

From PureLove

From ShyBleuEyes

Ich liebe dich
Ik houd van u
Ti amo
Eu te amo
Te amo
 8-)

MJonMind, Bec, I'mConvincedMJalive, BeTheChange, Sarahli, MissG, Wishingstar, Skyways---I know I am forgetting some names!---great posts!!! Too bad we don't have a clapping hands smiley here.
p.s. Ms. Souzam, that ^^ was not a hint. Just sayin'.  :lol:

snick-clack, snick-clack
Front's got his back
what do you see? Keep Watchin' please
look closer for more "KEYS"……………………….

I am going to read the post of all of these people, MJonMind, Bec, I'mconvincedmjalive, BeTheChange, Sarahli, MissG, Wishingstar, Skyways i understand more than Front WTF?? :evil: :roll: :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions