_Anna_

Re: Official back & Front thread
July 12, 2011, 12:13:46 PM
JustDucky, if you have screenshots from Mystery777 please post them. Mystery777 doesn't have any post available on MJJC. If anyone saved some, please share, there's no way I could see one on MJJC. From BACK we can still see a few, but from Mystery777 nothing.

It would be great if someone saved at least a few.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 12, 2011, 12:39:15 PM
"that they may know that this is thy hand;
         that thou, LORD, hast done it. "

Thank you for posting that JustDucky.

God would  better do that for Michael  bow/ .
Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 09:21:28 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 12, 2011, 01:49:48 PM
Psalm 109:24   My knees give way from fasting; my body is thin and gaunt.  
25     I am an object of scorn to my accusers; when they see me, they shake their heads.  
I heard from one MJ friend that he did fast many times (once for 40 days but I don't know if it's true for that long), which contributed to his sudden weight loss at times.

JustDucky
On 6-6-2005 mystery777 posted:

“I don't have a Bible in my office...
can someone post Psalm 109 please

We're Back!!!! And so is Michael Jackson!!!”
Would Michael have an office or refer to his studio as an office? Seems odd but I don't know.

Looking4truth
Some people argue that mystery777 and back were the same person. I'll see if I can find any more posts from this poster. Maybe there's more clues that extend beyond BACK during this time period. If so, then I'll start another thread about it.

Seems so crazy that 3000+ posts could be wiped out, and no one save them. Same with all Back's other posts. What a crying shame. If they are Michael, would he have saved them himself since he put so much effort and time writing them, perhaps to show people down the road. I know I would. Anyway it's good you're going to start a thread on this. Sometimes it feels like we are archeologists looking for lost artifacts, having to piece together fragments of pottery or bones. :)  albino/  I'm so glad some of you guys have access to all that. Thanks!  bow/

With the demise of the MJFD site and Illusion777 imposion, and all that deception, that does not mean that everything is fake. It just means we must be strong, vigilant, descerning, working as a team, and staying the course. I love MJ with all my heart, and I will continue believing in spite of those yelling and screaming that we're fools and MJ is dead. And since this is the Back thread, and Front has become part of the fabric, I still maintain that he does connect to Back, authentically, until STRONGLY proven otherwise. This hoax is about connecting the dots, seeing the big picture, separating the garbage from the good, and loving the man, Michael! beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 12, 2011, 02:04:32 PM
This is probably a lot of nothin', but after reading mystery777's request for Psalm 109 I wondered if back's numbers could be Psalms.

From Psalm 62  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

How long will you assault a man?
Would all of you throw him down—
this leaning wall, this tottering fence?
They fully intend to topple him
from his lofty place;
they take delight in lies.
With their mouths they bless,
but in their hearts they curse  

Psalm 76 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Valiant men lie plundered,
they sleep their last sleep;

Now I have to play w/ 813, so here is 81:3 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sound the ram’s horn at the New Moon,
and when the moon is full, on the day of our Feast;
(weren't the memorial and funeral on full moons?)

Psalm 8 doesn't have a 13th verse, so that's not it.

Psalm 21 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You have granted him the desire of his heart
and have not withheld the request of his lips
You welcomed him with rich blessings
and placed a crown of pure gold on his head.
He asked you for life, and you gave it to him—
length of days, for ever and ever.
Through the victories you gave, his glory is great;
you have bestowed on him splendor and majesty.
Surely you have granted him eternal blessings
and made him glad with the joy of your presence.

And since the sum of these numbers is 972, Psalm 97:2 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Clouds and thick darkness surround him;
righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.

That mystery777 post w/ Psalm 109 is a screenshot in an e-mail. If anyone knows how I can post a copy here I'm happy to share. The other 2 I have have already been posted here.
PS-Michael did have an office at Neverland, remember the raid? In the early 2000s he was moving more into bisiness and away from performing, so I think he'd have an office of sorts wherever he stayed. That bit in mystery777s post could also just be an excuse to get someone to post psalm 109 rather than him just throwing it out there himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 12, 2011, 02:50:12 PM
look at this:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

could this be THAT mystery777?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 12, 2011, 03:40:30 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
look at this:

could this be THAT mystery777?

Yay  fresse/ my cup of tea...

This person talks about her/his 2 kids in one post, so it cannot be MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

July 12, 2011, 04:53:29 PM
they also believe he is dead. funny thing is , wonder if this strange thing they feel is that same thing that has brought so many of us to where we are?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 12, 2011, 06:48:35 PM
Quote from: "Sarah31"
Quote from: "PureLove"
I see no use of insisting Front is a fake. If you don't like it, learn to ignore the thread.

Huh? Now different opinions and pointing out mistakes that he made is not allowed? Is this the Front worship thread now where only "I love you, Front" messages are allowed? I do have a reason for looking at this thread, and that reason is back, not Front. Especially now after the mistakes that he made.

And btw., we were done with this discussion, why did you have to bring it up again a day later?

Are you done really? This is the third of fourth time you are writing that you're done Sarah. I wonder who is "worshipping" this thread for real? Back is NOT writing any more and you know it very well. Stop creating excuses for yourself to come in here and patronize people. You are very frustrated because there're people who do not agree with you about Front. I don't care whatever "mistakes" you are talking about but I and some others would love to read his posts if you leave us alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 12, 2011, 07:06:15 PM
I see no use of insisting Front is a fake. If you don't like it, learn to ignore the thread.

Huh? Now different opinions and pointing out mistakes that he made is not allowed? Is this the Front worship thread now where only "I love you, Front" messages are allowed? I do have a reason for looking at this thread, and that reason is back, not Front. Especially now after the mistakes that he made.

And btw., we were done with this discussion, why did you have to bring it up again a day later?

Are you done really? This is the third of fourth time you are writing that you're done Sarah. I wonder who is "worshipping" this thread for real? Back is NOT writing any more and you know it very well. Stop creating excuses for yourself to come in here and patronize people. You are very frustrated because there're people who do not agree with you about Front. I don't care whatever "mistakes" you are talking about but I and some others would love to read his posts if you leave us alone.

I think I have a right to write my opinion. If you are reading the thread for Back, why are jumping on people who likes to read Front's posts? All I see is you keep on writing about Front and how fake he is. If you read the thread for Back then be it and stop jumping on people or writing posts about Front.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 12, 2011, 07:21:02 PM
Quote from: "JustDucky"
Psalm 109 is eerily specific to what MJ/back talk about –

That was interesting, eerie how it seems to describe Michael's life.

PureLove, go find a new victim, please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 12, 2011, 07:26:39 PM

PureLove, go find a new victim, please.

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  Yeah like I was the one who was jumping on people here! Whatever, this is so boring.

Now BACK to FRONT.
 bounce/
Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 07:30:20 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Front

July 12, 2011, 07:28:54 PM
:?

8-)

28…71…80…37…

Anyone got any spare "CHA_GE" in their Front pockets that Back could borrow?

the "N"ew to come………….

p.s.  albino/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 12, 2011, 07:29:35 PM
PLEEEEEZE stop arguing before you cost us all this interesting thread, I'm begging you! Everyone has had their say, let's move on, OK?

I'm searching for more mystery777s and found this, from the KoP discussion board Dec 2005 – don't know if it's THE mystery777 or a copycat. What do you think?

This is a review from Amazon – note the name of the reviewer.

11 of 17 people found the following review helpful:
1.0 out of 5 stars Revenge to the Max, June 23, 2005
By
Y. Soto "Mystery 777" (New York) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This review is from: Michael Jackson: The Man behind the Mask (Hardcover)
I think it is very ridiculous..that a Man that has compared Michael Jackson to Christ during his years of working with the Pop STar.. all of the sudden.. changes his tune at the sound of MOney..and because he was fired...all of the sudden he comes out with these STories that are so stupid to believe..
for instance.. PR cover ups of Illness? Come on now.. he is trying to say that even HOSPITAL DOCTORS where in it as well..since all the time Michael got sick in 1995.. he attended HOSPITALS and Doctors held press conferences about it...
Now why would anybody believe a man who was fired...and decided for revenge to write a book...and change the tune of 30 years into a fictional story.. which HE DIDN'T REPEAT UNDER OATH..DURING THE CHILD MOLESTATION TRIAL? hint hint.. CUZ obviously they are lies...and he is just there for THE SUCKERS THAT WILL PAY HIM MONEY FOR A BAD MOVIE SCRIPT ABOUT Michael Jackson's life....
ADVICED: DON'T GIVE FOOLS LIKE THIS ONE, MONEY BY BUYING RIDICULOUS BOOKS LIKE THIS.. I THINK IS TIME FOR HUMANITY TO SHOW SCUMBAGS LIKE THIS A LESSON.. instead of speding money buying books like this..and supporting low lives like this one..
give your money to the RED CROSS TO HELP THE NEEDED

He does have other reviews at Amazon. He's in New York, and mystery777 has Queens, NY as his location. All his reviews are on books about extraterrestrials except the one book about MJ – hmmmm. This is from one of his reviews written in 2008

I think is a very good book, not as good as the books of Patrick Heron or Thomas horn. However the book asserts the fact that any being extraterrestial is actually a heavenly fallen angel. I do believe in Nephilims, Fallen angels and so forth. However I also believe in other civilizations out there in other planets, the universe is HUGE with Billions and Billions of stars and planes a like. I believe God just didn't create life on earth. I believe other civilizations are out there and they are not nephilims, I don't believe that all the ufo sightings and alien contact is related to the nephilims. I believe the goverment has capture flying saucers, I believe they have that technology and i believe a great deal in life in another planets unrelated to nephilims. The book is great, I believe in the human awakening by the year 2012, I recommend this book for anybody who is interested in the nephilims and everything related to the return of these beings.

This mystery777 has written reviews in 2005, 2007 2008 and 2010. (none for 2006 or 2009)  There's a gap from Aug 13 2008 to Sept 15 2010.

I've read several people, including LaToya, say MJ was interested in UFOs/extraterrestrials. What do you all think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 12, 2011, 07:35:03 PM
Quote from: "Front"
:?

8-)

28…71…80…37…

Anyone got any spare "CHA_GE" in their Front pockets that Back could borrow?

the "N"ew to come………….

p.s.  albino/

Welcome back Front.  bounce/

28 / 71 / 80 / 37 <<< 1 / 8 / 8 / 1  <<< 8 / 8 / 11 ???

I have some change in my BACK pocket that FRONT can barrow. How about that?
 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 12, 2011, 07:41:11 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
If I close this thread, it will be because people can't behave and can't show respect for each other. It will not be because I will think or know that Front is a troll, because in that case, I will get rid of the troll instead of the thread. So again: if everyone can remain friendly and respectful, this thread does not have to go. I am not sensitive for demands from either side of this, so I wouldn't waste my time on trying to convince me.
[offtopic:pmh36gm2]souza  i really like the new avatar and signature pic . strong and confident with still a kind feeling. the other one kind of creeped me out  afraid/  sorry mike  :([/offtopic:pmh36gm2]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."