paula-c

Re: Official back & Front thread
July 07, 2011, 07:44:19 AM
Gema wrote:

GINAFELICIA wrote:
Freud and Jung and the classics of psychology   I thought he had a native ability to "read" people but looks like it's more.

Who are those? I always believed they were football players

The Real Madrid or the Barca? fresse/  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

July 07, 2011, 08:43:21 AM
not that i think any of these people are michael but i am fairly sure that strong musical abilities and strong math abilities would naturally tie into each other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sarahli

July 07, 2011, 10:42:03 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
When Back talked about "pie" may be he meant exactly that. A pie of words and prejudices simmering just to be eaten by those who made it possible.

"Front" used the simmering now in this thread, looks like a slap to us...our own hoax words simmering to be eaten...but by us...not by haters...

Front can make this clear now if she/he wants some of us to stop being  suspicious//

I don't think so because Front already said:

"I WILL say this…..I feel this forum serves a purpose and serves it well---unlike other boards that I've come across."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 07, 2011, 11:13:11 PM
Quote from: Sarahli
Quote from: PureLove
Quote from: bec
Quote from: Sarahli
Has anyone noticed that tweet from Jermaine?

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
@SabrinaJKay they will eat their words...and humble pie
Il y a 14 heures

I presume that there is some kind of connection  <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->  I don't think it is a coincidence  beerchug

Ooo good one. That's not a coincidence in my opinion either.

That is interesting for sure. Why did Jermaine write that tweet? What did Sabrina wrote to him and he made that tweet?

It was in answer to that tweet:

SabrinaJKay
@jermjackson5 I hope when ur book comes out that all those haters/"liars" will eat their words and after so so long Michael will get justice

Ohh thank you Sarahli. I was looking for that.  bearhug
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:07:50 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2011, 10:26:18 AM
Have you found out yet is Front is BACK or that clown TR, guys?
There are so many new pages to read  fresse/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 08, 2011, 03:12:16 PM
Quote from: "JentleTouch"
Have you found out yet is Front is BACK or that clown TR, guys?
There are so many new pages to read  fresse/

You know very well we can't prove anything, who's who.
Front can be any of us here, the same with TR.
I know I'm not and I can't say anything about the others.

Maybe there is only ONE person behind the suspicious accounts that come and go around here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

July 08, 2011, 04:21:57 PM
Front, can you please come and state once and for all who you are and end up this neverending debate and lies that have been going on for more than 2 years? Do you think all this is necessary? We've had enough
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 09, 2011, 02:07:05 PM
front could maybe use a  bearhug  . seems he got dropped like a hot rock for some reason . :?  :cry:  afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Front

July 09, 2011, 02:35:07 PM
A purely hypothetical presentation…….

Let's say, for a moment, that MJ was on this very board. Let's also say, for the sake of this hypothetical discussion, that MJ has "associates" that have a specific job to do directly related to the hoax--- IF, in fact, there is one. Now, let's say these "associates" were "planted" by MJ himself (whether or not MJ has planted them as himself, or planted them "behind the mask"/screen names---- it's irrelevant!) in the vast spectrum of the electronic world----better known as the Internet--- in order to sew the "seeds" from which fruition will fervently blossom when the TIME and "environment" have acquired specifically adept protocol to allow these "forces" to ripen.

In theory….. IF there is a hoax, let me assure every eye that's reading this and let me be very clear…..MJ has constructed the Plan of GENIUS. This is not some kiddie play in a tabloid arena that touts headlines about some blonde lady with big tits giving birth to a two-headed alien baby, now 1 year old and 98 pounds. Mmmm…..got milk?  albino/

Furthermore, this is not some half-assed, half-witted plan that was hastily thrown together because "MJ had to make a quick escape" <----I'm quite sure yours truly is not the only one who has grown weary of hearing that particular theory. Moreover, this is not an arrangement executed by slack-jawed mouth-breathers walking around trying to find their nuts because somewhere along the way they lost the INTEGRITY and balls to carry out the Plan as MJ SEES FIT.

NOW……..would anyone be so damn selfish as to even inquire about that person's (or persons) identity :?:  Absolutely!--- but for very good reasons. Believing every character that steps into the "hoax spotlight" would be most DEFINITELY a precursor to a catastrophic situation. As I have stated many times, do not take my words as Truth….for it cannot be altered, regardless! Careful consideration and illuminous observations will lead one to that Truth; gulping down spoon-fed words will not.

That said, I have nothing to lose and nothing to prove. My intention and purpose here is not to prove/win/lose or satisfy anyone or feel "accepted". Do not let curiosity & wishful thinking hinder perception. Do not become utterly transfixed on the future. Instead, focus on the moment…WHEN it arrives. Do not let curiosities create barriers to logic. You are in the forest……..what do you SEE? 1 tree? 2 trees? 1,000 trees? some animals? flowers? Unless FACTS become the focal point of logic, one will forever be inebriated with irrelevant technicalities and become lost in TIME trying to find that "magic potion" to satiate their curiosities. When the TIME comes, embrace the moment(s). The moment is HERE…..the moment is NOW…..the moment of "tomorrow" will be "today".

I suggest a cool, calm and caring approach to all things/people related to the hoax. Meticulous minds, scrutinizing eyes & understanding hearts <----those are HIGHLY under-rated assets.  

Patience & perseverance are KEY. Why? Because he says so!  8-)

p.s.s.  :D suspicious mind--- thanx for the hug. Right back at ya. Don't worry about Front…he will be fine.  ;) T-r-u-s-t  M-e!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2011, 03:24:53 PM
Front - thank you for your post.

You are starting to impress me (not that you care :) ). Perhaps it's because you haven't bowed yet to the pressure of identifying or proving who you are. Fakes oftentimes show their true colors by trying too hard to prove who they are (or aren't).

I have noticed that you are very well spoken, articulate, and English appears to be your first language. Your spelling is excellent. You appear to be educated. You also appear to be willing to play the waiting game with us. Your speech indicates that you are someone in adulthood who is mature either in age or at least thought processes. Of course this is my own perception of you and I know perceptions can be wrong. It doesn't tell anything about your character or motive. It's only an indication much like a temperature reading. I just wonder - are you deliberately lighting the match under the thermometer or do you really have a fever?

I am patient too and so with time I will continue to calmly watch and take notes like so many others on this forum. I am still watching...still reluctant to fully believe you but I am not discounting what you have to say just yet.

Blessings

P.S - I too am tired of the theory that MJ had to make a quick get away but please keep in mind that some people have not been able to devote as much time at this and therefore are still working through those issues in their minds. Patience and tolerance is needed because everyone is at a different stage of knowledge. The truth prevails in the end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 09, 2011, 04:05:36 PM
FRONT

Very well said. And very well explained it all. I'm sure that you understand why some of the believers are skeptical about you. It is because we were tried to be deceived many times. And unfortunately some of us got hurt and heartbroken by the so called insiders. After two years, people want to be sure when someone comes in with cryptic, interesting posts. They want to give their trust 100% to that person. It's all because they do not want to be heartbroken again. But they forget something. NOTHING can be too obvious in this hoax. The clues, slip-ups, insiders... Nothing can be too obvious or then it would lose all the magic, the illusion, the secrecy. Then it wouldn't be a hoax. You have to pick up every clue and every insider with grain of salt. But this doesn't mean that you have to ignore or think that the clue or the person is a fake from the beginning. Let's give it a chance. Let's listen what s/he has to say and then decide what to make of him/her. This is what I do always and thanks God that I was NEVER wrong about the trolls or the real insiders till today.

In this case, what I can offer is PATIENCE for both sides. Not only for us but also for you too Front. I'm SURE that you already have a huge patience but try to bare with us please. Do what you need to do because there're people here who have already realized your part here on the forum. ;) I'm sure the rest (well maybe not all of them but most of them) will be realizing it too. Thank you and God bless.
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 09, 2011, 04:14:36 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
P.S - I too am tired of the theory that MJ had to make a quick get away but please keep in mind that some people have not been able to devote as much time at this and therefore are still working through those issues in their minds. Patience and tolerance is needed because everyone is at a different stage of knowledge. The truth prevails in the end.

Aaahhhh voice. Do you read my mind? :lol: I can not tell how tired I am when I see that some people are running in circles AFTER 2 long years. But like you wrote, we are not all on the same level of the hoax. Some joined the hoax after the others, or didn't have much time to be on the forum etc. Like you said, patience and tolerance is needed which I started to lose after 2 years. But you should see me personally. I'm screaming in the house when I see some of the posts on the forum. My poor mom is like "WTH is going on with you?" :lol: What worries me is, do we have so much time for everyone to get to the same level? Or are they going to finish the hoax without realizing everything about the hoax? I don't know. Time will show. Blessings to you girl. And a bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

July 09, 2011, 04:43:27 PM
I will say only this. I want to thank you, Front. And I also want to apologise for if I offended you in some way in the beginning; it's because I'm full over my head of demented liars, posers, who can't stop growing in number and probably will never stop. Only when Michael will show himself up and let them know who's the puppet master.
I'm so enraged with all this madness created by liars that I feel my blood boiling. And this has gone for 2 years, it HAS to stop. That's why I can't trust, that's why- at this moment in time- I can't stand any possible liar, my glass is full. I feel like I'm insulted, why the hell do they think they can toy with people?! They enjoy sucking up people's life because they have none of their own. But I finish it here.

Thank you.
Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 02:23:04 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 09, 2011, 05:21:58 PM
Dear Front, after reading your last post I am more and more convinced I've seen you around before.
Thank you for your advices to us but I am SURE our power of observation will serve us well in the end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 09, 2011, 05:33:09 PM
Quote from: "Front"
Don't worry about Front…he will be fine.  T-r-u-s-t M-e!

Oh Front thank you for letting us know you are a he. It's good to know.

But I don't understand what's with that TM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions