use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Re: Official back & Front thread
July 01, 2011, 11:55:07 PM
Quote from: "bec"
I am as sure that Michael said "keep-a-watchin" in that beat box, as I am that the sun will rise in the east tomorrow morning.

I do too,it didn't just sound like a beat...you know when someone coughs while they are saying something under their breath, it's kinda like that.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

RK

July 02, 2011, 10:37:50 AM
So how's that pie coming along Front?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Front

July 02, 2011, 10:59:30 PM
The "pie" (or Pi---whichever way you choose to slice it!) is coming along just fine. Are you ready for the "7-day feast"?

Revelation 21:4
"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
……….the NEW has already began.

Romans 14:13
"Let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or OBSTACLE in the way of a BROTHER or SISTER."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 02, 2011, 11:43:52 PM
Thank you for your post, Front. I like seeing ....the NEW has already begun. I believe I can speak for everyone and say YES, we are ready for the 7-day feast! Are you going to be sharing more about this or do we need to draw on what we've been already told?

Blessings to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

RK

July 02, 2011, 11:48:45 PM
I wouldn't dream of obstructing Randy or LaToya.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
July 03, 2011, 12:34:42 AM
Quote from: "Front"
The "pie" (or Pi---whichever way you choose to slice it!) is coming along just fine. Are you ready for the "7-day feast"?

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

"Let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or OBSTACLE in the way of a BROTHER or SISTER."
I have been keeping up with this saga and I do believe I have realized your meaning of the NEW 7 day theory; especially in light of what you have just posted. The NEW 7 day theory is the Old Earth washing away and the NEW Earth emerging in the coming days of Jesus' Reign. rr/

The passing of judgement is not defined to Randy or LaToya but to All brothers and sisters in this world. More specific to the passing of judgement of Front.

Heres to you Front. beerchug

[BBvideo 425,350:3q8r3g2m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8oAGvFxevw[/BBvideo:3q8r3g2m]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

July 03, 2011, 01:24:46 AM
Front, you so remind me of TS sometimes!! Perhaps it's the cube parallel again.  suspicious//

Not sure if there is any layered messages intended, but I thought I'd post the verses in their contexts, and
 Revelation 21:3  (on new heaven, new earth, and new Jerusalem coming out of heaven)And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.  
4   And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5   And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Romans 14:12 (on Christian liberty)  So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.  
13   Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in [his] brother's way.  
14 ¶ I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that [there is] nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him [it is] unclean.  

[glow=red:3dy54d7s]The  seven  feast  days[/glow:3dy54d7s] (more than just pie  :lol: ) were given primarily to Israel, yet they are a beautiful panorama of the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ, as well as the Christian experience. The feasts of Passover, Unleavened Bread, and Firstfruits were fulfilled by Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection. The Feast of Pentecost, which occurred fifty days later, prefigured the Holy Spirit's coming in Acts chapter 2. Between these four feasts and the Feast of Trumpets was a long interval (four months) in which the harvest was gathered in. This period represents the church age during which the body of Christ will be completed (Rom. 11:25). The next three feasts after this period are the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashana), Day of Atonement (Yom Kipper), and the Feast of Tabernacles (Succoth). When the trumpet sounds the church will be caught up (1 Thess. 4:16-18; 1 Cor. 15:51-52) and Israel regathered fulfilling the Feast of Trumpets. The Day of Atonement for Israel will be fulfilled when, at the end of the seven-year Tribulation, Christ returns and Israel accepts Him as their Messiah.  
Hmm... I guess we keep watching! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

July 03, 2011, 01:49:43 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Front, you so remind me of TS sometimes!! Perhaps it's the cube parallel again.  suspicious//

LOL, me too!  The messages in CAPS, bible quotes, the think-for-yourself/figure-it-out writing style...  :shock:

Mysterious online persona(s)...gotta LOVE it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 03, 2011, 09:59:34 AM
Oh Shamone Front! you gonna have to up-brain yourself a bit or I'll really start to believe that you are Back for Dummies.

Mike  WROTE see you in July 2011, we are in July 2011 WE KNOW smthg's gotta give whether you give us "clues" or not. We Know...

Your quote Revelation 21:4
Put in context means: GOD will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away. It is GOD who will achieve that..whether you believe in him or not that's the sense of that writing. ..unless you wanted us to notice that 2+1+4 = surprise ...7

Mike clarified that he did NOT pretend to be God or Jesus but Jesus-like. Also I believe he was not a Jehovah's Witness at the "end", possibly studied Muslim scriptures.. so your un-focus  Bible quoting is a little...boring

Unless you really are a  smarty and you actually wanted to point us to the next Scriptures 21:5 which says  : " Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true." to indicate that indeed you are trustworthy...well I just did that for ya..

I hope you are not that TS person again..so annoying and got so busted...

moonwalk_/

"”

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 03, 2011, 10:21:47 AM
TS did not get busted...? What are you talking about thevoice?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 03, 2011, 02:09:58 PM
I often wonder why back spells his name with a lowercase “b”, as though it's a word, not a name. He's been stabbed in the back, that's for sure. He's got his own back, after finding out the hard way there are too many people he can't trust.

The other day I looked up back and Front in The Urban Dictionary. Here's what I found--

back:
Being awesome, feeling awesome, or doing something awesome.
To tell someone to "chill"; relax, fall back.
Support. A term used to describe backup.

Front:
Put on a fake or false personality; not keeping it real.
The act of acting like you are somebody else.
To think and act like you are a badass when you are not.
To get in somebody's face.
Pretend; Lie; More talk than action; Falsely represent.

Then there is the expression “Front street”:
To threaten to tell all of someone's business.
To reveal something about them despite their desire to keep it secret.

I really hope Front is not using back to play a dangerous game. That kind of thing always blows up in somebody's face. I guess only time will tell.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

July 03, 2011, 02:18:35 PM
really interesting JustDucky! thanks for this info... I hope the same as you...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 03, 2011, 02:28:40 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "MJonmind"

LOL, me too!  The messages in CAPS, bible quotes, the think-for-yourself/figure-it-out writing style...  :shock:

Mysterious online persona(s)...gotta LOVE it!

bounce/  I'm not so sure if Front is Back or TS but he is someone interesting to watch out. So I'm still keep on watching.

penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 03, 2011, 11:51:20 PM

Dear Front, if Michael reveals himself to us I am ready not for a 7-days feast, but for 77 times 7 days feast penguin/ .

Do you read the Bible daily bounce/ ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 04, 2011, 12:57:56 AM
feast of tabernacles?
are you expecting a harvest near the 15th?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."