bec

Re: Official back & Front thread
June 11, 2011, 10:54:39 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
This really strikes a chord with me. The only way people fall in love is that at some point they have to let go and trust/yield (after some TIME and research on the person's character/record/essence), risking  being hurt. Do we know nothing after 2 years? Are we just going to doubt forever? Get cynical like many?  And why are we here, when 90% or so of MJ fans/friends/followers are completely ignoring the clues. Is there an on/off switch to the wonder/magic part in the brain and their's is still in off mode?  Front's post above tells me he's solid/unwavering/gold. The KEY is believing and taking the ball and running with it.

I'm with you sister.

By and large, we work so hard on NOT BELIEVING... so then why are we here?

We are supposed to try and debunk our own theories because that is an integral part of a good investigation but I think we take it way past that extra mile. We are so afraid to be wrong... some never take a stand when they think they are right.

Frequently I read others do the same as I do... and brownie points for admitting it... at the end of the day and a long, dry investigation sifting through facts and data, we are guided by our instincts, our gut.

TS helped show us quite clearly-------->facts will only get you so far in this "research" that we would do... and we found out that's not far enough. The stepping stones ran out... time for a leap of faith. Hold his hand and jump  ;)

(ps @Souza: thanks again)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

CC

June 11, 2011, 01:02:21 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
@Front,

Do you have a Youtube channel and is this you?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I love that video!!! and the music...
I not come very often to the forum because I was all this time trying to move on... but I can´t ! ´
MJ can´t be dead and I´m still beLIEve the he is fine and well in some place in this world, and I happy for that.
would be great if he is writing in this board, and is great that we have BACK and FRONT here. I´m not trying to analise everything now, at this time of my life, and I have so many things in my head that I´m tired... I just BELIEVE that MJ is ok and is enough for me! I don´t need proofs.
I just want to say this:
If FRONT is BACK he will not say it , we have to believe or not, we have to feel that and maybe some do believe and some not, so please respect that... like some believe BACK is MJ and some not, again, respect that.... so for those who believe that MJ is BACK, and BACK is FRONT... what is the diference if he say who he really is? would we believe him? mmm...
love to all and  bearhug

almost 2 years and I´m still beLIEVe, and I´m proud of that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

curls

June 11, 2011, 02:28:59 PM
Front wrote:Perspective, I shall not jest, is the REAL acid test. Re: 06/25/09 post…interpretation is KEY. Stated a million times and a million times again…do not take my words (here or elsewhere) as conclusive "evidence". The proof will manifest itself in TIME. They are merely words---how each individual chooses to interpret them is entirely up to said individual(s).

I think I've got lost somewhere in the last few pages! Please can someone explain, or post a link to, the 06/25/09 post referred to here? Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 11, 2011, 07:44:27 PM
Quote from: "curls"
Front wrote:Perspective, I shall not jest, is the REAL acid test. Re: 06/25/09 post…interpretation is KEY. Stated a million times and a million times again…do not take my words (here or elsewhere) as conclusive "evidence". The proof will manifest itself in TIME. They are merely words---how each individual chooses to interpret them is entirely up to said individual(s).

I think I've got lost somewhere in the last few pages! Please can someone explain, or post a link to, the 06/25/09 post referred to here? Thanks!

oh good it's not just me :oops: and yes please would someone  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

June 11, 2011, 07:46:43 PM
Quote from: GINAFELICIA
Quote from: Andrea
Quote from: bec
  I am proceeding with caution, as always.
  But this is quite exciting obviously if this means what some of us may be thinking.  This could be a reason why TS has been so silent.  I'm reminded of the scene in V for Vendetta when V says ominously, "MY turn", right before kicking everyone's a$$.

I am proceeding without caution, as always  :lol: .

Why can't we be gullible sometimes? It is fun you know. More fun than being suspicious all the time  suspicious// .

TS' silence for so long has to have something to do with the latest developments. To quote the master of disguise, everything will be revealed when the time is right  :geek: . Difficult to accept?
  :cry:
Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 12:33:41 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

June 11, 2011, 07:48:28 PM
I only have the second page of it saved on my pc, and it doesn't include the header where back name is on it so it's not good for sharing with others... it's my own data. Someone has the whole thing handy, surely. If not, I'll go dig through the links on page one and post it for y'all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

June 11, 2011, 08:03:44 PM
Quote from: "bec"
I only have the second page of it saved on my pc, and it doesn't include the header where back name is on it so it's not good for sharing with others... it's my own data. Someone has the whole thing handy, surely. If not, I'll go dig through the links on page one and post it for y'all.

thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Front

June 11, 2011, 08:21:31 PM
The sun will rise again, bigger and brighter, emblazoned in gold…like a beacon whose physical existence was provisionally "extinguished"…but never forgotten. Those "flames" are the heart of the passionate inferno of resurgence that awaits. Some things are not meant to be ascertained but to be envisaged through delicate whispers. Just as the Earth is sure to rotate on its axis, the resurrection of a true King will indeed proclaim Hi(s)Story…and the truth shall be heard in ALL corners of the Earth. Momentarily, the world will quake, for there will be a cosmic shift in "dogma". Time is of the essence, but patience is a viture in [r]evolutionary milestones. Until then, from beyond the gates of that KINGdom----> whispers shall be heard…………….

relapse back to Aug 25 2006……….today's post, Jun 11 2011

2+5=7
6+11=17…+2+1+1=21
21---> 7+7+7
2+11=13…2+6=8
13+8=21---> 7+7+7

and so the Theory of 7 continues.................
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 11, 2011, 08:31:25 PM
You can go here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and find the links to all four pages of the post being referenced as the 6/25 post. Scroll down the page just a little and they're there.

Ps. Front you just scared the hell out of me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

June 11, 2011, 09:27:51 PM
Quote from: "bec"
You can go here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and find the links to all four pages of the post being referenced as the 6/25 post. Scroll down the page just a little and they're there.

Ps. Front you just scared the hell out of me.

thanks bec. i went and looked and i am still confused  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2011, 09:50:52 PM
Quote from: Front
The sun will rise again, bigger and brighter, emblazoned in gold…like a beacon whose physical existence was provisionally "extinguished"…but never forgotten. Those "flames" are the heart of the passionate inferno of resurgence that awaits. Some things are not meant to be ascertained but to be envisaged through delicate whispers. Just as the Earth is sure to rotate on its axis, the resurrection of a true King will indeed proclaim Hi(s)Story…and the truth shall be heard in ALL corners of the Earth. Momentarily, the world will quake, for there will be a cosmic shift in "dogma". Time is of the essence, but patience is a viture in [r]evolutionary milestones. Until then, from beyond the gates of that KINGdom----> whispers shall be heard…………….

2+5=7
6+11=17…+2+1+1=21
21---> 7+7+7
2+11=13…2+6=8
13+8=21---> 7+7+7

Sorry, won't let me post the screenshot.

With L.O.V.E. always.

P.S. Welcome Back Front   ;)
Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 01:54:47 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

June 11, 2011, 10:01:24 PM
hmmm i thought he was referring to the Theory or Vision post, which was about 6-25-09...and that depending on our perspective, we could take his post to mean he's dead, or HE ISN'T.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2011, 10:02:56 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "curls"

oh good it's not just me :oops: and yes please would someone  :D

Of a tHeOrY or Vision
As one who embodies "vision" past 20/20, occurrences of the future are often "experienced". But many times this "experience" comes in the form of internal jolts, indicative of something of great significance. Séance hoaxes are not applicable.There are tIMEs when details are sparse, but abundant enough to "see" the grandness, just as it was in this magnetism towards the tHeOrY of sEVEN.

Exit Angel Gabriel----enter Angel Michael

Luke 1:36

"And in the sixth month the angel (Gabri)el was sent from God unto a city......
.........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph..."
And in the sixth month the angel (Micha)el was “statused” by God in a city...(of Angels)
.........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph.

On 6-25-09, tIME took a literal backseat to the mOMENt. I could always "see" a Silhouette on a Grand-stage, once again taking over the World. Perhaps also parallel in holding to our proclamation that this was NOT a "comeback", but a take-over. This was it. And in a thunderous sense,----- it was. It just didn't dawn on me that that Grand Stage would be in the Heavens; A visual Staple-d to the Center of our minds for all eternity.

Physically--no more, but with us in an eternal Angelic presence. We witnessed the beginning of this transfer on 7/7 of this historical year.

As History has shown, reflected through the books and logics of many faiths, Prophets do and have walked amongst us. They have sometimes been Angels in the temporary casts of both tIME and human flesh. And in their allotted tIME, their purposes have most often been message DeLIVErance.

In the separation of major tIME factions in our planetary HiStory, specifically Birth of Christ (BC) To nearly 2009 years post his physical exit (AD), there's only one other Worldly figure that has been bestowed the powers to reach EVERY corner of the globe. And that Heavenly Gift was the Incomparable Michael Jackson.

2+5, The days of Christ and Michael.

Although many other Great Worldly figures, ranging from Martin to Mother Teresa, have graced this Earth with soul driven purposes that have benefited humanity, there have ONLY been two who have been subjected to literal crucifixions; before, during and after their deaths. And even in the face of these crucifixions, they both maintained hearts filled with love, sensitivity and care for all man/woman-kind. They carried rare emotional connections to and concerns for every single poor and sick person on the planet; Especially the children. They were in-tune with the necessary nurturance that this magnificent creation we inhabit requires for survival. They both never stopped giving and wanting to give more! They even carried compassion and hope for those who were consumed with evil and sought to do them both harm. An EXTREME rarity!

Christ was the savior of lives once as a physical being
So too was Michael Jackson.
I’m sure there are “many” here on this very board who can attest to that. My word itself does not have to be taken as conclusive. The proof will be provided through acknowledgement.

Throughout the decades of the modern tIMEs we live, many Great figures have suffered untIMEly demises. Deep reflection of these occurrences will or should give you great pause. The easiest approach up until about 20 years ago was always by the bullet. What changed the trend? Well, along came awareness, suspicion, and non-acceptance of "stories" that carry potholes in logic. Thus, it demanded a necessity for more elaborate plans of execution that are now used as a means of thwarting the full truth. This process had to be in magnification ten fold in order to end the physical existence of the most famous person walking this Earth. Many OTHER attempts had failed, even though they left enormous wounds. You see, evil always goes for the jugular by attacking a person's greatest strength. Michael Jackson's greatest strength was pure love. The antagonist of such a principle is hate. So they used that pure love and coupled it with another of his strengths towards healing and caring for sick children to formulate perhaps the most wickedly contrived fiction in history. The goal was to create the most egregious of perceptions and marvel with pleasure and amusement at its historically noted difficulty to disprove. But I'm of the vision that this stain too shall be removed in due course. In fact, I have intuition that the subject of the first narrative has already, years ago, righted that wrong behind the scenes. For that individual or even those of his acquaintance, who are ambivalent about the “open” approach & legalities, these initials (T-M) are your "key". Trust ME!

Though the hands of tIME still move incrementally, tick-tock, tick-tock, it is quickly running thin on the 2 decade long, elaborate planning that culminated in this execution. I can now understand that "vision" of 6/25/06 relapse", with CLARITY. This is no conspiracy theory! However, believe as you may. But believing and knowing--- are two different things.

Arms, wrist and feet. Bludgeoned through the veins.
Arms, wrist and feet, Poisoned through the veins.
Two different Kings, with different Reigns.
And The End result shall be the same.

JUSTICE........For it is already written!

And shall be illUMINATED! (E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!

“With all the ingredients—is it Simmering---can you smell it—how long before the “pie” is done.” – As many have realized, IT would have been greatness to an infinite degree.

Mr. Jackson--- you know I still have your back--- until my end.
Connected

KEEP Watchin'.......

"This is my planet. You're ONE of Us" --- The Greatest

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

suspicious mind

June 11, 2011, 10:10:35 PM
Quote from: sunburst
hmmm i thought he was referring to the Theory or Vision post, which was about 6-25-09...and that depending on our perspective, we could take his post to mean he's dead, or HE ISN'T.

oh now that's not too confusing.

as for all of the cosmic connections well i just keep those thoughts to myself   respect/
Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 01:55:20 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2011, 11:11:44 PM
Quote from: "Front"

2+5=7
6+11=17…+2+1+1=21
21---> 7+7+7
2+11=13…2+6=8
13+8=21---> 7+7+7

Soon......so very soon we will see the King!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi