Jos

@Bec, if the Judge is in, does that mean that AEG is in also (you know, movie theory)?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Bec, if the Judge is in, does that mean that AEG is in also (you know, movie theory)?

Judge being under Michael's control doesn't mean that Judge has to be in on it, they could very well be under somebody's control who is in touch with Michael, not everybody knows about the hoax however Michael might have key people working for him, you can call it FBI, family or whoever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

Who knows? One doesn't necessarily equate the other. But reducing the potential juror pool by 17 from 104 (=87) and then dismissing 10 more (=77) incorporates some good hoaxy numbers. 17? eh... ok. But 77?? Come on. That's way too big a coincidence. Well, I think so anyway.

It's my hunch that AEG is working for MJ. I've kinda felt that way all along.

Randy Phillips said way too many hoaxy things in the immediate aftermath of 6/25/09 for me to think he's clueless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

Not sure about the numbers thing bec, but I agree with you on AEG not being the bad guys as portrayed. Nothing so far has convinced me they're not just playing a part.  That being said, it certainly begs the question if they are in on it and Katherine and the kids are too, then just what is this trial meant to prove??  It's certainly not about who hired Murray!  I can see where you arrive at the movie theory!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I'm not sure either but I have to admit, arriving at 77 potential jurors is one hell of a coincidence. 

We didn't have to know about it. The pool could have been quietly reduced, or ticked off slowly, hitting 77 jurors without mention and proceeding right along (to 76, 75, etc) in the methodical way our legal system works, but no. It's a milestone recognized with the Judge sited as being solely responsible for this action, and the info injected into the media, to be printed, so that we, the media consuming public, may note the occasion. 

So I'm pretty happy to resolve this judge to the "in on it" category. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

Yeah, I wouldn't worry. All along MJ has made sure that if it's important, we get to see it for free.

If what goes on in this court room and this court case is important to the hoax, MJ will make it happen for us. I'm certain of that.

Hmm, that's assuming MJ is in total control of things, in this instance in control of the judge - I'm not certain of that. I think he has had to go with the flow at times in the past four years
. Hope you're right though!

yeah not having it all under control could put a whole new perspective on the statement " we have four years to get it right or the damage we've done is irreversible"  :just sayin'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

Bec
It's my hunch that AEG is working for MJ. I've kinda felt that way all along.

Randy Phillips said way too many hoaxy things in the immediate aftermath of 6/25/09 for me to think he's clueless.
Agree.  Curls, it seemed to me TS said it wasn’t only a movie but a sting as well, and he hinted the target was big as TPTB.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Looks like we may get to hear from the elusive Dr  Thome  Thome.

Updated list of possible witnesses for Katherine.....
Ramone Bain, Michael Bearden, Michael Bush, Lou Ferigno, Kathy Hilton, Arnold Klein, tom Mesereau, Sharon Osbourne and Thome Thome among others.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

^^^ Yes RK, I just saw that about Tohme!

(I've been following several threads on MJJC regarding this trial - Ivy there is keeping a very comprehensive record of all its updates, but I know she is understandably protective of her work [I think she is paying for the court documents] so I've been hesitant in posting anything here from there.  I guess posting links, like you just did RK is ok though, agreed?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

.......  Curls, it seemed to me TS said it wasn’t only a movie but a sting as well, and he hinted the target was big as TPTB.

Yes, MJonmind, I remember that of course, but I also remember TS leading us along other dead end paths, so I bear that in mind too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know if this has already been said, but Jermaine is on the witness list as Jermaine Jackson instead of Jacksun. I guess this Jacksun thing wasn't so official after all...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Ooooh I hope we hear from Tohme Tohme!

I'm on the fence about Randy Phillips, he has made those seemingly obvious hoaxy quotes.  It would appear that the Jacksons are pointing the finger at AEG as the "bad guy" but whether they are an actual baddie or represent all the baddies in the world...or if it's all part of an elaborate movie script, or perhaps a combination of all.

Shrimp:
I don't know if this has already been said, but Jermaine is on the witness list as Jermaine Jackson instead of Jacksun. I guess this Jacksun thing wasn't so official after all...

Your observation could actually support the movie theory as well because he said he would still use "Jackson" for professional reasons (movie credits?, trial not totally legit?), assuming that he did in fact change his name to Jacksun.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

.......  Curls, it seemed to me TS said it wasn’t only a movie but a sting as well, and he hinted the target was big as TPTB.

Yes, MJonmind, I remember that of course, but I also remember TS leading us along other dead end paths, so I bear that in mind too!
:icon_lol: Fair enough!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is something I have recently come to believe recently, that AEG are in. But JMO. Time will tell.

Exciting!!

Meanwhile the SUN reports the trial will probably last 4 months... Interesting, considering some think 4 yrs is up in June. (Not me)
Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 07:34:01 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

paula-c

Ooooh I hope we hear from Tohme Tohme!

This would be one of the testimonies that to my more i'd like to hear
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree