The Michael Jackson Interrogation
February 21, 2013, 09:38:04 AM
Can't really see a sense in it or if it's Hoax related, but the Headline is  :WTF:
And it is the first Michael related tmz-articel for a loooooong time.  :woohoo2: :icon_lol:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 09:48:59 AM by Quenchmydesire_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: The Michael Jackson Interrogation
February 21, 2013, 11:56:42 AM
ahh mike probably would have given him a fedora  :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 21, 2013, 05:46:54 PM
ahh mike probably would have given him a fedora  :thjajaja121:

:th_bravo:             
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

February 21, 2013, 09:25:28 PM
I saw this on their site today, figured it would make its way here, lol......I don't know what to think either......other than I am totally
over-hoaxed.....lol, I just have to laugh though......gematria time : ) as he is walking, the restaurant, Ozio, comes into view right? 
Here it is:

65 = Ozio = seven, Prince, Music, Beloved, Chandler, Ego Death, Pepsi, Blanket, Graceland, Nearby ....(and my personal favorite).... bamsday

I'm done.....BTC.....I am looking for the filberts!  : )

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 21, 2013, 09:47:20 PM
something about that street seemed strangely familiar to me. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

February 22, 2013, 01:31:52 AM
Wish!  :icon_albino: Bamsday!

Interesting that Paris has also been focusing on the year 1995, the year of MJ's collapse and hospital stay and near 'death'.
Tearful ex-congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. admits fraud... Jackson ran for Congress and won at age 30, serving from 1995 until resigning on November 21, citing health reasons and acknowledging he was under investigation by the FBI.

Perhaps like father, like son, but of course who knows if this is truth or twisted. IDK  It seemed MJ and JJ (Sr) were friends.
In this book, Timmerman meticulously documents Jackson's rise to become the de facto power broker for his race. It starts with his involvement with Chicago gangs, then went on to the way he forced his way into Martin Luther King's organization (King did not trust Jesse and for good reason!). It goes on to document how the press gave Jesse his title of "Reverend" when he was not ordained by any church (he never corrected them) and of the sleazy shortcuts he used to finally get the title years later.
It details the start of his PUSH organization and how he used his political connections to avoid the required audits which would have exposed the organization for what it really is. It tells how he learned to use corporations and U.S. & state & city governments to bankroll his high living style and that of his family and cronies. It tells how he routinely refuses to help any downtrodden blacks unless they put up the cash first. Probably the most shameful (and least known) thing he did was connect himself with the dictators in Africa, cashing in on millions from them, at the expense of the race he pretends to protect. The way he wasted millions of dollars as President Clinton's "special envoy" will make you physically ill. It is high time that the facts about "Reverend" Jesse Jackson become known.

The only complaint might be that it makes for rather dry reading in some places, because Timmerman so carefully documents every detail. Also, he barely touched on Jesse's many extramarital affairs (but that would probably fill another entire book)! I thought I knew of most of Jesse's scandals, but I was wrong--I was astounded at the shear volume of criminal things this guy has been able to get by with! Thank you Kenneth Timmerman

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

February 23, 2013, 03:25:20 PM

It's in Washington, D.C.

Googlemap link   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2013, 03:44:57 PM

It's in Washington, D.C.

So funny you say this, suspicious mind, I thought that too.  It reminds me of the street where Murray had walked, TMZ or someone interviewed him.  I thought of that right away......but can't find the Murray video.  I'll look again...but that's what I was thinking it's from. 
LOL...great minds......

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

March 01, 2013, 08:53:40 AM

It's in Washington, D.C.

So funny you say this, suspicious mind, I thought that too.  It reminds me of the street where Murray had walked, TMZ or someone interviewed him.  I thought of that right away......but can't find the Murray video.  I'll look again...but that's what I was thinking it's from. 
LOL...great minds......

LOVE

yes ! yes ! yes!  i didn't want to say it cause i thought it would look like i needed my jacket really bad  :thjajaja121:

and by the way , was it ever made known who offered up this money to get jesse jr. that senate seat?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2013, 06:18:39 PM
Fedora always makes me remember the old man in the memorial...Remember him? He used a fedora...
Maybe that's why TMZ wonders why a fedora... and not a glove! LOL Because FEDORA is important, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

March 04, 2013, 07:14:46 PM
Fedora always makes me remember the old man in the memorial...Remember him? He used a fedora...
Maybe that's why TMZ wonders why a fedora... and not a glove! LOL Because FEDORA is important, right?

umm using campaign fund for personal use might be considered sort of a slight of hand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
March 04, 2013, 07:37:22 PM

umm using campaign fund for personal use might be considered sort of a slight of hand.

I agree suspicious, mismanagement .... not good
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2013, 07:56:54 PM
By the way, and just to remember, MJ used a fedora in Smooth Criminal.
Some people ( including me ) believe that TII Smooth Criminal is connected with Michaels death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

March 05, 2013, 02:13:11 PM
with michael liking old movies i wonder if there was much involved with the color choices of his hats. the old idea of the good guys always wearing the white hat while the bad guy wore the black.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal