Is that home still called Michael’s Wonderland in Vegas?  Is there anyway to find out who bought it and when?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for sharing this with us. Am I the only one who finds it strange that an assistant would have that much money (more money than the employer) to loan out? Grace was another who claimed to have paid bills on MJ's behalf. I just find that odd.

Also, doesn't this kind of feel like a parallel to Neverland and the employees not getting paid? How is it that AEG would agree to pay MJ's staff that much money? It seems to be more than they were getting paid (based on actions of Amir).  I think there is more to this.

Blessings

Hi Voiceforsilent, This story amazes me, they come out with juicy ones all the time. This hoax for me is entertaining, keeping us on our toes, saying "what's next"? They all want a piece of MJ somehow. This Amir person, feels to be on MJ side, meaning with the hoax. This article wanting money is part of the hoax, a clue and it's up to us to find out what it means. For the love of God I am trying but cannot know why this comes out after 3 yrs. Unless this is a clue MJ is coming back soon. Just thinking out loud lol.. I will think some more and will share with you soon. muchlove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

@ hesouttamylife

The house is on sale:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

@Jos - thanks for the link!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Did you take the virtual tour?  Coincidentally two of the photos are tagged as 2FrontDay and 2FrontNight  :smiley-vault-misc-150: which probably doesn’t mean a thing.  Just thought it to be kind of timely. It even has a trophy giraffe room.  I can see Michael living there. Some parts of it reminds me a lot of Neverland. It is stunning!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Jos

Your welcome :)

Yes I took the virtual tour, I was like: "Wow!" when the pic of the Giraffe and all the other animals came.

About Frontday / FrontNight,...

I think it was You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of something like that, where I also found this house hahaha.
But that's just coincidence I'm sure. But funny though!

Just google a bit on "7000 Tomiyasu Lane" I'm sure there are more photo's to see :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

Ha - Will do @Jos.   :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Thank you for sharing this with us. Am I the only one who finds it strange that an assistant would have that much money (more money than the employer) to loan out? Grace was another who claimed to have paid bills on MJ's behalf. I just find that odd.

Also, doesn't this kind of feel like a parallel to Neverland and the employees not getting paid? How is it that AEG would agree to pay MJ's staff that much money? It seems to be more than they were getting paid (based on actions of Amir).  I think there is more to this.

Blessings

Hi Voiceforsilent, This story amazes me, they come out with juicy ones all the time. This hoax for me is entertaining, keeping us on our toes, saying "what's next"? They all want a piece of MJ somehow. This Amir person, feels to be on MJ side, meaning with the hoax. This article wanting money is part of the hoax, a clue and it's up to us to find out what it means. For the love of God I am trying but cannot know why this comes out after 3 yrs. Unless this is a clue MJ is coming back soon. Just thinking out loud lol.. I will think some more and will share with you soon. muchlove

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

MissG

Time to watch once more Amir´s testimony during the Murray trial and to check since when he worked for MJ   :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Back used to live in Vegas.

Worry Ye Little Heads Not! Michael Jackson is now armored with an anti-leech forcefield, so any attempt by "potential" leeches to "suck his blood dry" this time around, will leave them with a biter taste in their mouths, tary enough to lacerate their tongues. The Weasels and Konners of 2002 fame have gone up in smoke. Furthermore, [gfont=Finger Paint]with regards to "comebacks",---there isn't one....It's a TAKE OVER[/gfont][/size]. Let's be VERY clear about that. Let the Magical Theory of 7, continue ..............

p.s. "Back" ONCE resided at the cross section between Industrial Rd. and L> Vegas Blvd. Many happenings to the southside of the legendary Stardust. Was hard to stay on the DL.......

p.s.s. Keep WATCHIN'

Thank you for posting this .. Very intriguing !
Unlike Back , Front never stated the place in which he lives or in which he ONCE lived ! ( except for that picture of the AMESTERDAM shirt ) ... I wonder what triggered him to write a such post .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

titania

Regarding Mr Williams I associate him most  with the guy who chased the CREAM!

You probably remember that he spoke about some cream that he went to retireve from MJ's home after MJ "passed"...

Well I checked out what Cream stands for in a slang dictionary and this is what I found: CREAM= Cash Rules Everything Around Me.

Now that is rather exciting- amd RELEVANT if we want to pursue the "follow the money" road....

Titania
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

Regarding Mr Williams I associate him most  with the guy who chased the CREAM!

You probably remember that he spoke about some cream that he went to retireve from MJ's home after MJ "passed"...

Well I checked out what Cream stands for in a slang dictionary and this is what I found: CREAM= Cash Rules Everything Around Me.

Now that is rather exciting- amd RELEVANT if we want to pursue the "follow the money" road....

Titania

Brilliant!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

MJonmind

Yes, Latoya said to follow the money. lol  When MJ was living at Neverland he said he only purchased things from money from leasing of the cows grazing on the land.  But surely his accountants or personal managers had access to his credit accounts to pay the many bills and salaries. They wouldn't have had to pay out of their own accounts. Seems ridiculous. The many monthly bills would be huge.

Yes Mary, sorta like when Kenny Ortega said at the memorial on 7/7/09, “we were right here a little less than a week ago and Michael was with us”, Haha and it was 12 days after his ‘death’!  I don't think writers at TMZ would be that sloppy, but know well their word games.

Jos, I’m wondering if a property can perpetually be up for sale, just to cover for the fact that someone bought it and is living there, that wants to remain secret.  All the ads could be from before the secret person took possession, even 10 years ago. Or is that totally illogical?

Bec, we've discussed that location Back said he lived at by Stardust. Interesting stuff indeed.
And if you will allow me a tiny off topic. LTTW mentions having a sister in Montreal; do you know if that can be connected to MJ's sisters ever?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Back used to live in Vegas.

Worry Ye Little Heads Not! Michael Jackson is now armored with an anti-leech forcefield, so any attempt by "potential" leeches to "suck his blood dry" this time around, will leave them with a biter taste in their mouths, tary enough to lacerate their tongues. The Weasels and Konners of 2002 fame have gone up in smoke. Furthermore, [gfont=Finger Paint]with regards to "comebacks",---there isn't one....It's a TAKE OVER[/gfont][/size]. Let's be VERY clear about that. Let the Magical Theory of 7, continue ..............

p.s. "Back" ONCE resided at the cross section between Industrial Rd. and L> Vegas Blvd. Many happenings to the southside of the legendary Stardust. Was hard to stay on the DL.......

p.s.s. Keep WATCHIN'

Thank you for posting this .. Very intriguing !
Unlike Back , Front never stated the place in which he lives or in which he ONCE lived ! ( except for that picture of the AMESTERDAM shirt ) ... I wonder what triggered him to write a such post .

That's a typical back post. Back was very conversational on the forum, rarely cryptic.

Re: this article possibly paralleling Neverland employees not getting paid, back commented on that too. And they are posts of his that randomly got saved.

from 3/16/2006:
Oh yeah! To those who continued the onslaught DAY after DAY...NIGHT after NIGHT, even resorting to "boob-tube talking-head" dribble-drabble, PRACTICALLY encouraging MJ to SELL, SELL, SELL, over a mishap regarding a couple hundred grand, I say your version of "I Have A Dream" receives no stars from this CRITIC. Keep DREAMING, it helps keep your sanity when things like this come home to roost and FINALLY blow up in your face........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Your welcome :)

Yes I took the virtual tour, I was like: "Wow!" when the pic of the Giraffe and all the other animals came.
Just google a bit on "7000 Tomiyasu Lane" I'm sure there are more photo's to see :)

tour on this site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

off topic a bit but... I think this was near stardust.  :icon_geek: awesome properties at 2857 Paradise Rd, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

About money, there was also a weird story recently MJ associates returning a rug "Michael purchased a rug worth $25,000" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal