Adi

Re: TIAI December 27
December 27, 2012, 08:47:29 PM
I'm scratching my head on this one too. Thanks @wishingstar for laying out the underlined bits.

Interesting that they don't know yet what Dr M is appealing.

My overall feeling is the date 12/21/2012 was missed (no BAM either on that date as alot of us were hoping/expecting).

The date 12/31/2012 in those tweets (made me think of TS deadline of 1/1/2013)  and no further extensions

Apart from exceptional, new evidence cases - maybe evidence will come out that means testimonies are needed & maybe this will be part of the BAM - Dr M testifying in his appeal that MJ is alive  :affraid:

I will keep watching in the upcoming days for any further news about Dr M and this appeal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

December 27, 2012, 09:43:21 PM
Also - I just noticed the time which TS_comments posted about these tweets - it was at 12:31.

Over the past 3+ years TS has often posted at times which have then related to dates either when updates were posted or other things happened...

....so I wonder if anything of note will happen on 12/31.....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 27, 2012, 10:44:16 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Also - I just noticed the time which TS_comments posted about these tweets - it was at 12:31.

Over the past 3+ years TS has often posted at times which have then related to dates either when updates were posted or other things happened...

Well, I certainly hope so, lol.  Although I have been thinking that this could last a while longer though.  Time is quickly running out for 2012!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

December 28, 2012, 12:04:36 AM

Well, I certainly hope so, lol.  Although I have been thinking that this could last a while longer though.  Time is quickly running out for 2012!

Yeah probably will - I am certainly not getting my hopes up for ANYTHING to happen at all......even a whisper lol .......it was more me thinking out loud.

I'll be too busy having fun celebrating NYE to be thinking about it anyway

:beerchug:    :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2012, 12:22:36 AM

If not BAM maybe we'll get sign #7....assuming sign #7 isn't Michael himself

So I'm kind of having a hard time with the idea of the whole wrongful death trial. If Michael bams before then, would the trial be canceled? It would pretty much have to be right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2012, 01:55:15 AM

Great observation, Adi!!

I personally do think that BAM will happen on 12/31 - TS has never made a statement more firm than that MJ will return before 2012 ends, it's gotta be true!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
December 28, 2012, 03:42:03 AM
other information that caught my attention is the date and time 12-31-12 10:05 pm.
this reminds me

TS
“Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.” (Luke 12:40; see 12:46; Matthew 24:50).  “… the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

Imagine BAM before toast!  :woohoo2:           :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

December 28, 2012, 05:29:19 AM

Great observation, Adi!!

I personally do think that BAM will happen on 12/31 - TS has never made a statement more firm than that MJ will return before 2012 ends, it's gotta be true!

I agree and TS never hinted anything to make me doubt it. Why put his credibility on the line with a hoax deadline if he was not certain?
All the work and planing he has put into this... Does not make sense!

Also, as a dedicated bible reader TS should know that lying is not nice! (that one is for you TS)  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:

I interpret the latest redirect with the tweets as this:

Given that Murray’s Notice of Appeal was filed over a year ago, its unusual for the court not to know his appeal grounds.”

Of course they are not allowed to know that MJ is alive, not yet! Not before BAM. And that is why:

but they have until dec 31st if I am not mistaking?’ No, they’re out of time now, but they’re exploiting the rules

For an extension of 15 days:

2012 California Rules of Court -- Rule 8.220. Failure to file a brief: “If a party fails to timely file [by 12-21-12] an appellant’s opening brief or a respondent’s brief, the reviewing court clerk must promptly notify the party by mail that the brief must be filed within 15 days after the notice is mailed and that if the party fails to comply, the court may impose one of the following sanctions:  (1) If the brief is an appellant’s opening brief, the court may dismiss the appeal;”

This will give MJ room to BAM and reveal the:

There is normally no testimony on appeal- just points of law, apart from exceptional, new evidence cases.”

That the Man is alive...  :D
Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 06:09:19 AM by jono
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 28, 2012, 06:40:47 AM
@JONO: great interpretation of those quotes! makes sense!!  :icon_e_wink:

December 20 Tweet: “#MichaelJackson Given that Murray’s Notice of Appeal was filed over a year ago, its unusual for the court not to know his appeal grounds.”
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray The Appeal Brief is the written document that sets out the grounds on which Murray will claim [h]is conviction was wrong.”

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray In October, the Appeals Court granted Murray’s lawyer a final extension until Friday 21 December to file his appeal brief.”

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray The Court made it clear in October that no further extensions of time for filing that Appeal brief would be granted.”

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray The Court then phoned Deputy Attorney General, Victoria Wilson: any objection to the bail motion to be filed by 31.12. 2012.”

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray So having made his bail motion, Murray’s lawyers then did exactly what they told would not be allowed by the Court in October.”

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray Yes, they asked for a 45 day extension in order to file their Appeal Brief. …” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray The Court ruled today ‘Appellant’s December 18, 2012 application to extend time to file the opening brief is denied’.”

December 21 Tweet: “@song_title We don't know formally what he’s actually appealing yet. Assume it’s conviction and sentence. Michael”

December 21 Tweet: “@lmt4mj There is normally no testimony on appeal- just points of law, apart from exceptional, new evidence cases. So #conradmurray won’t be.”

December 21 Tweet: “‘@juliamjfan: @MMcParland News about Conrad Murray Mr. McParland? please?’ No news. No appeal brief was filed by 10.05 pm on the 21st.”

December 21 Tweet: “‘@juliamjfan: @MMcParland but they have until dec 31st if I am not mistaking?’ No, they’re out of time now, but they’re exploiting the rules

December 22 Tweet: “#conradmuray did NOT file his appeal brief with the Court by 21.12.2012 as needed. Check out the rules-spot the gap!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 22 Tweet: “@Kyahpooch Hi Mrs S, yes I did. I think Murray will still appeal. Check out my earlier TL about the gap in the rules. Best wishes, M”

December 23 Tweet: “@MJaddyy Probably released late November time next year, unless his earlier bail application or appeal succeeds.”

December 23 Tweet: “@Ilive4u4me No. The court has already said there will be no further extensions.”

December 23 Tweet: “@Ilive4u4me it’s the 15 day + gap caused by having to write to Murray telling him unless he gets his brief in his appeal will be dismissed.”

December 23 Tweet: “@Ilive4u4me it’s not an automatic dismissal. He'll get that one dose of extra time. Won't help his bail application” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

2012 California Rules of Court -- Rule 8.220. Failure to file a brief: “If a party fails to timely file [by 12-21-12] an appellant’s opening brief or a respondent’s brief, the reviewing court clerk must promptly notify the party by mail that the brief must be filed within 15 days after the notice is mailed and that if the party fails to comply, the court may impose one of the following sanctions:  (1) If the brief is an appellant’s opening brief, the court may dismiss the appeal;” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

Twits from today

I have wondered why haven't we heard news about the current on-goings of Murray's case, from TMZ or from other news-specialized media? So far, pretty much any news or info about Murray came mostly from TMZ.
Why did TS quote from some tweeter account?
Who is this Michael  McParland? I've never heard of him before. Is he a reliable source? If TS chose to quote him, probably he is....
So I decided to google him to find some more info. If any of you guys know more , please share.

---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---> VIDEO: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 06:41:34 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 28, 2012, 07:46:49 AM
[ . . . ]
December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray In October, the Appeals Court granted Murray’s lawyer a final extension until Friday 21 December to file his appeal brief.”
December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray The Court made it clear in October that no further extensions of time for filing that Appeal brief would be granted.”
[ . . . .]
December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray Yes, they asked for a 45 day extension in order to file their Appeal Brief. …”
December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray The Court ruled today ‘Appellant’s December 18, 2012 application to extend time to file the opening brief is denied’.”
[ . . . .]
December 21 Tweet: “@lmt4mj There is normally no testimony on appeal- just points of law, apart from exceptional, new evidence cases. So #conradmurray won’t be.”
[ . . . ]
December 21 Tweet: “‘@juliamjfan: "@MMcParland but they have until dec 31st if I am not mistaking?" No, they’re out of time now, but they're exploiting the rules
December 22 Tweet: “#conradmuray did NOT file his appeal brief with the Court by 21.12.2012 as needed. Check out the rules-spot the gap!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[ . . . ]
December 23 Tweet: “@Ilive4u4me No. The court has already said there will be no further extensions.”
December 23 Tweet: “@Ilive4u4me it’s the 15 day + gap caused by having to write to Murray telling him unless he gets his brief in his appeal will be dismissed.”
December 23 Tweet: “@Ilive4u4me it’s not an automatic dismissal. He'll get that one dose of extra time. Won't help his bail application”
[. . . .]

Remember what TS wrote when he gave us his deadline back in 2011?
[...]I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be EXTENDED.  I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!
Thanks to that underlined-words selection made by Wishingstar, I realized there's a KEY-word in TS post, namely: EXTEND / EXTENSION

I think there is absolutely NO coincidence that back in 2011, TS had used this EXACT same term - EXTENDED when he talked about BAM !! TS knew the LAW (rules of the court) and he knew how Murray's case would be handled in this final stage.

From Michael McParland's twits I get this:
1. In October the Court granted Murray the permission to file his appeal brief, until December 21st, 2012. And Murray was warned that no other time extension would be granted to him other than December 21st.
If he fails to do so, his appeal will be refused/dismissed.

2. Murray DID "fail" to file his appeal brief until December 21st.
[Of course he "failed"! Why would he file for appeal? it was not yet Michael's time to BAM!  :icon_lol: ]

3. MMCParland said "They're are out of time now" = Murray's appeal is already as if dimissed! But according to the legal procedures, it's just a matter of tIME (namely that 15 days gap !! ) until the Court will notify Murray that his appeal is dismissed!

4. MMcParland said: "They're exploiting the rules" = They're taking advantage of this "one dose of EXTRA tIME".
[Of course, because during this "extra time", Michael will BAM, and according to TS it will be "by January the 1st"! And I think @ADI has a good point about the time TS made this post with the twits, at 12:31 ---> this could be the BAM date! - Dec 31st]

5. MMcParland said there's normally no TESTIMONY on appeal , "apart from exceptional, new evidence cases".
[that "exceptional new evidence" could be Michael showing up in Murray's case to TESTIFY !! Imagine that!!  :affraid: ]

-Michael's life has always been devoured by the MEDIA. he has been ridiculed, humiliated and demonized by the tabloid press. To the point where he was near to the risk of being put in jail because of those lies and because of a certain group of people who used those tabloid lies to orchestrate the molestation trials against him.
-The tabloid lies are so harmful and have that much public and social impact, that even after the Jury verdict declared him INNOCENT of all charges, the public still maintains the "Guilty verdict" that the media had imposed even before the trial took place!
-As a result, Michael's image is stained forever in the eyes of the public, who gullibly believes everything they read, and who thinks that Michael escaped a guilty verdict only because he was a rich celebrity!
-This unfortunate outcome, gives the tabloid press an undeserved and dangerous power of manipulation and also the opportunity to do the same things again to whomever they choose in the future! namely: the history will repeat", the message is clear: "Don't mess up with the TPTB or you'll get what Michael Jackson got!"

-Michael Jackson faked his death to MAKE a point! ---> when a group of people having a certain amount of money and power, are determined to manipulate the public opinion, through the media, they will 100% succeed!
-Michael Jackson was therefore determined to prove that he could manipulate the public into believing that he died (by using his own financial & MEDIA resources and secretly backed up by the FBI).
-Michael Jackson was also highly motivated to prove that an INNOCENT man (as he was during the trials) could be charged and sent to prison, based on no credible/logical evidence, other than what was shown in the media!
-Michael Jackson will prove how the public was made to believe that Murray was in jaill all this time, when in fact he hasn't spent a single day imprisoned! the whole trial being a teLIEvised set-up! / STING operation.
-When that BAM day comes, Michael Jackson will prove how DANGEROUS the tabloid press can be, especially when the strings are pulled from behind the curtains by the TPTB! and how wrong it is for people to 'swallow" everything they've been fed by the media!
-Michael Jackson will prove that this kind of practice is a danger to society and will prove that his life was put in danger by his conspirators who will be further exposed!

OMGGG!! I can't wait for this!!!  :judge-smiley: :woohoo2: :icon_bounce:

Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 08:04:43 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 28, 2012, 07:51:41 AM
Jono ^^^,   :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2012, 08:17:05 AM
Tick tock tick tock...  :Crash:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

gwynned

December 28, 2012, 10:11:16 AM
Sim....Great analysis.  As you have said before, He will come back because of what happens AFTER the BAM.  I would only add that the press can not only send an innocent man to jail, they can help launch wars against other nations by unquestioningly promoting the government's agenda.  As was said in V for Vendetta about the media, 'The government writes the news, we just read it,' or something to that effect. 

I do hope you are right, that the BAM is designed to expose the media and the criminals behind it.  That will be a day to remember remember.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2012, 10:24:36 AM
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!
Amazing thoughts about all these tweets........
Have to go re-read it all.....like Sim said.....can't wait  :icon_bounce:

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 28, 2012, 11:05:34 AM
[ . . . ]
[ . . . .]
December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray Yes, they asked for a 45 day extension in order to file their Appeal Brief. …”
[ . . . .]
[ . . . ]
December 21 Tweet: “‘@juliamjfan: "@MMcParland but they have until dec 31st if I am not mistaking?" No, they’re out of time now, but they're exploiting the rules
[ . . . ]
December 23 Tweet: “@Ilive4u4me it’s not an automatic dismissal. He'll get that one dose of extra time. Won't help his bail application”
[. . . .]

Remember what TS wrote when he gave us his deadline back in 2011?
[...]I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be EXTENDED.  I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!
Thanks to that underlined-words selection made by Wishingstar, I realized there's a KEY-word in TS post, namely: EXTEND / EXTENSION

I think there is absolutely NO coincidence that back in 2011, TS had used this EXACT same term - EXTENDED when he talked about BAM !! TS knew the LAW (rules of the court) and he knew how Murray's case would be handled in this final stage.

From Michael McParland's twits I get this:
1. In October the Court granted Murray the permission to file his appeal brief, until December 21st, 2012. And Murray was warned that no other time extension would be granted to him other than December 21st.
If he fails to do so, his appeal will be refused/dismissed.

2. Murray DID "fail" to file his appeal brief until December 21st.
[Of course he "failed"! Why would he file for appeal? it was not yet Michael's time to BAM!  :icon_lol: ]

3. MMCParland said "They're are out of time now" = Murray's appeal is already as if dimissed! But according to the legal procedures, it's just a matter of tIME (namely that 15 days gap !! ) until the Court will notify Murray that his appeal is dismissed!

4. MMcParland said: "They're exploiting the rules" = They're taking advantage of this "one dose of EXTRA tIME".
[Of course, because during this "extra time", Michael will BAM, and according to TS it will be "by January the 1st"! And I think @ADI has a good point about the time TS made this post with the twits, at 12:31 ---> this could be the BAM date! - Dec 31st]

5. MMcParland said there's normally no TESTIMONY on appeal , "apart from exceptional, new evidence cases".
[that "exceptional new evidence" could be Michael showing up in Murray's case to TESTIFY !! Imagine that!!  :affraid: ]

-Michael's life has always been devoured by the MEDIA. he has been ridiculed, humiliated and demonized by the tabloid press. To the point where he was near to the risk of being put in jail because of those lies and because of a certain group of people who used those tabloid lies to orchestrate the molestation trials against him.
-The tabloid lies are so harmful and have that much public and social impact, that even after the Jury verdict declared him INNOCENT of all charges, the public still maintains the "Guilty verdict" that the media had imposed even before the trial took place!
-As a result, Michael's image is stained forever in the eyes of the public, who gullibly believes everything they read, and who thinks that Michael escaped a guilty verdict only because he was a rich celebrity!
-This unfortunate outcome, gives the tabloid press an undeserved and dangerous power of manipulation and also the opportunity to do the same things again to whomever they choose in the future! namely: the history will repeat", the message is clear: "Don't mess up with the TPTB or you'll get what Michael Jackson got!"

-Michael Jackson faked his death to MAKE a point! ---> when a group of people having a certain amount of money and power, are determined to manipulate the public opinion, through the media, they will 100% succeed!
-Michael Jackson was therefore determined to prove that he could manipulate the public into believing that he died (by using his own financial & MEDIA resources and secretly backed up by the FBI).
-Michael Jackson was also highly motivated to prove that an INNOCENT man (as he was during the trials) could be charged and sent to prison, based on no credible/logical evidence, other than what was shown in the media!
-Michael Jackson will prove how the public was made to believe that Murray was in jaill all this time, when in fact he hasn't spent a single day imprisoned! the whole trial being a teLIEvised set-up! / STING operation.
-When that BAM day comes, Michael Jackson will prove how DANGEROUS the tabloid press can be, especially when the strings are pulled from behind the curtains by the TPTB! and how wrong it is for people to 'swallow" everything they've been fed by the media!
-Michael Jackson will prove that this kind of practice is a danger to society and will prove that his life was put in danger by his conspirators who will be further exposed!

OMGGG!! I can't wait for this!!!  :judge-smiley: :woohoo2: :icon_bounce:

Sim, bless u girl, it was so wonderful to read this!!  :th_bravo:

I can't wait tooo!!  :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions