blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It seems to me that a smear campaign was purposefully orchestrated against Arnie early on and continues to this day, to discredit him as a witness based on his assumed psychosis.   :ghsdf: :Crash:  Why? Because he knows things they don’t want disclosed in a court of law.

Great truth !!!  :Crash: :ghsdf: and I may be delusional, but I think the truth comes out sooner or later.. :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Judge sets rules for lawsuit by Michael Jackson’s mother over doctor’s hiring

Matt Sayles, File/Associated Press -  FILE - In this April 27, 2011 file photo, Katherine Jackson poses for a portrait in Calabasas, Calif. A Los Angeles judge set the stage Thursday, March 21, 2013, for trial of a civil suit by Michael Jackson’s mother against concert giant AEG Live. Katherine Jackson claims the company negligently hired the doctor later convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the singer’s death.
By Associated Press, Published: March 22

LOS ANGELES — A Los Angeles judge set the stage Thursday for trial of a civil suit by Michael Jackson’s mother against concert giant AEG Live.

Katherine Jackson claims the company negligently hired the doctor later convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the singer’s death and failed to oversee him. She and the singer’s two eldest children are expected to testify about the singer’s last days.

Legal rulings by Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos anticipated a three-month trial that will revisit events preceding the singer’s death from an anesthetic overdose in 2009.

Dr. Conrad Murray, who was convicted of manslaughter for administering the drug propofol, is not named in the lawsuit. But the judge agreed to allow him to be brought to court from jail to testify outside the jury’s presence. He has said he would invoke his Fifth Amendment right not to testify. But lawyers said he could possibly talk about non-criminal issues.

The judge said jury selection would begin April 2 and attorneys estimated the search for a panel could be long and difficult because of the notoriety of the parties and the estimated length of the trial.

The judge granted several plaintiff’s motions and rejected a few.

She refused to bar AEG from raising the subject of child molestation charges against Jackson from years ago. Lawyers for his mother claim it’s irrelevant because he was acquitted.

Katherine Jackson’s attorney, Kevin Boyle, argued that “There is nothing more prejudicial than dropping that bomb in court, mentioning child molestation.”

But Palazuelos said she would allow testimony that Jackson became despondent and reliant on drugs because of the charges.

She refused to approve inquiry into the finances of Jackson’s siblings and barred any testimony about a claim that Katherine Jackson was kidnapped by family members and taken to Arizona last year.

She wouldn’t permit AEG lawyers to ask questions about possible discord in the marriage of Katherine and Joe Jackson and she barred any inquiry into the identity of the biological parents of Jackson’s three children.

Katherine Jackson’s suit seeks hundreds of millions of dollars from AEG including $200 million in non-economic damages, including emotional distress.

The case centers on whether AEG did an appropriate investigation of Murray and whether they controlled him while he was preparing Jackson for a series of concerts in London.

During arguments, the question arose of why Katherine Jackson did not sue Murray. Attorneys disclosed that Jackson’s son Prince and his daughter, Paris, testified in depositions that they believed Murray was “a good person” and didn’t want him sued. But Katherine Jackson, who had the decision, testified it was financial, they said.

The judge said AEG could have sued Murray as well.

“The same questions can be asked of you,” she told AEG lawyers. “Why didn’t you sue him?”

“Because we’re not required to,” attorney Marvin Putnam said.

The judge called the issue “a side show.”

“He has no money and that’s why they’re not suing him,” Putnam said.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 11:52:49 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

:icon_eek: but wouldn’t it also be basically speculative that Michael turned to and became addicted to drugs after the child molestation charges? No one has proven that.  If he was addicted, there would have never been months and years on end that he went without them.  This should not be allowed in the testimony at all as Katherine stated. It’s based on assumption and nothing more. :computer-losy-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Andrea

By allowing the molestation accusations to be brought up in this trial, it will hopefully finally show that there has been a MASSIVE conspiracy against Michael - AEG being just one on the list of conspirators.  The allegations must be brought to the forefront once again in order for people to see this.  And the conspiracy against Michael doesn't stop there because it involves so much more, it's ultimately about complete and total control.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so what about aeg backing out of trying to get pay off on the lords of london policy. the estate is still involved in that right ? and possibly katherine but aeg backed out as i remember . anyone else remember or know the whereabouts of details on that?

i can't figure why if celebrity insure so many legs , boobs and so on michael should have had about everything insured  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
so what about aeg backing out of trying to get pay off on the lords of london policy. the estate is still involved in that right ? and possibly katherine but aeg backed out as i remember . anyone else remember or know the whereabouts of details on that?

i can't figure why if celebrity insure so many legs , boobs and so on michael should have had about everything insured  :LolLolLolLol:

You're right !!!  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I found this news interesting:

Conrad Murray will be interviewed by CNN on Tue April 2nd

(Given the proximity to KJ- AEG trial, I'm starting the thread in this section, to increase visibility)

According to our member LMAT , CNN has just started showing advertisements that they will be interviewing Conrad Murray.

CNN advert: 'For the first time Conrad Murray tells his side of the story' from jail

The interview will air on Anderson Cooper 360 on Tuesday - April 2nd

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for this @Sweet - I will certainly keep watching  :icon_e_ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Wow, can it get any weirder......

People on Twitter are saying that Diane Dimond will be CNN´s reporter for the AEG trial

:icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This is really weird     

Is this good or bad news??  :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 05:48:28 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Wow, can it get any weirder......

People on Twitter are saying that Diane Dimond will be CNN´s reporter for the AEG trial

:icon_eek:

:icon_eek: :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

It would be incredible if Murray was on Anderson Cooper, opening night on the first day of AEG jury selection.  The hoax is always on display for the masses...only they see it as the never-ending saga that is Michael Jackson's 'death'... and Murray, who is allegedly going to take the 5th for said trial is more than willing to go prime time to tell his side.  

For some reason the Diane Dimond thing doesn't surprise me.  In all likeliness she is well-versed in the case.  And actually what would surprise me is if she is unaware of the hoax.  But exactly sweetsunset, is that good or bad news?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Seven Bowie has an excellent site called MJJ-777 where there is extensive info about dirty dimond.  I cannot stand her personally.  For starters,  she still insists that Paris & Prince are Arnie’s biological kids, and secondly she is a self absorbed bitch. Sorry for being so blunt, but if the shoe fits, well…  :icon_evil:  I cannot see her being an unbiased reporter in any issues concerning Michael & drugs as she point blank told me in an email that he was an alcoholic, an addict and a molester in no special order.  Seven has included this info in his section entitled “A Dossier on Dirty Diane” .  So in answer to your question @Sweet - I certainly don’t see any good in her being chosen to report on the AEG case.  None at all  :icon_evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Adi

Yeah - this is intriguing. Dr. M will give an interview the day the Jury selection begins, yet he has his own appeal pending and will plead the 5th if he is called to the stand in the AEG trial...! It reminds me of the doco Dr M did during his own trial, yet he wouldn't take the stand in his own defence....hilarious!!!!! BRILLIANT script writing MJ  :icon_albino:

With regards to that lowlife DD maybe "someone" is setting her up by having her cover the AEG trial....afterall I think it's a big unknown what's going to come out during that trial....I am hoping there is method in this madness.
Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 08:04:33 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Adi - I pray you are right.  It’s long past her time to sit at the head of the  table of ill repute  :Pulling_hair:  Reptillian society banquet!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions