paula-c

Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
November 18, 2012, 07:34:15 PM
Then TS should have been said that the deadline is January 01, no earlier than the end of the year, by that if it is before the 11:59 would have to have occurred on BAM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 18, 2012, 07:59:01 PM
I think it would be awesome if his BAM was 11/30 but for some reason I think it will be in December. Either way I am watchin' and waitin' and anticipating that the same kind of internet shutdown that happened on 6/25 will also happen on that day. The world will stop but not in mourning, but joyful dancing and singing in the streets. I know the joy I will feel in my heart will be almost uncontainable and I would LOVE to see the faces of people like Bashir and Dimond and Grace, not to mention all of those that have tried to make money off of Michael's name.

Yep - it will be a day of celebration for most and for others....they will have egg all over their faces. Can't wait.

Blessings to you all and God bless Michael and his family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

November 18, 2012, 08:51:22 PM
... And good point about Candid Camera not being live. Hmm.

And here is a statement from Allen Font, on the need for a legal release to be signed before putting someone on the air.

"I told him what we had done, I let him hear the record back, I paid him for his time, I had him sign a release, which permits us to use that sequence on the air …" {~5:30, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 18, 2012, 09:06:14 PM
... And good point about Candid Camera not being live. Hmm.

And here is a statement from Allen Font, on the need for a legal release to be signed before putting someone on the air.

"I told him what we had done, I let him hear the record back, I paid him for his time, I had him sign a release, which permits us to use that sequence on the air …" {~5:30, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

I concede the point. Nice investigatory skills, TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 18, 2012, 09:10:19 PM
But if it was not a real court, not operating under real judicial laws (and was merely an entertainment movie), then WHY the need for the word "alleged"?  NO OTHER MOVIE (or TV show) has been found, using the world "alleged"--so why would it be needed in this case, if there was no need to in other court movies?

We could perhaps write it off as merely a hoax "clue"; but that seems like a rather shallow explanation, especially since it came at the END of the whole trial--where many clues had already been given, and what was the need to slip in one more clue at the end?  Just for fun?  And even if one more last minute clue was needed: why would "alleged" be a prime candidate for the final clue?  Why not something, anything--other than a LEGAL term, that covers LEGAL situations??

:judge-smiley:
...  "NO OTHER MOVIE...other court movies" ...interesting wording there TS.

Yes; and interesting also that these words came under the hypothetical situation, which was mentioned at the beginning of the paragraph: "But if it was not a real court ..."

So IF it was only a movie, then (and only then) no OTHER movies or court movies use "alleged" in the verdict.  There seems to be no valid reason for this anomaly.  However, if it was NOT only a movie, then there is a simple explanation for the "alleged"--to keep things legal, since Michael Joseph Jackson was not legally and actually a victim (he was merely an alleged victim).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 18, 2012, 09:16:27 PM
TS getting us back on track....away from thinking about the BAM  :icon_e_wink:

Interesting Candid Camera video.

Not only was Michael Joseph Jackson an "alleged victim"  but what ever occurred to the alleged victim took place on an alleged date too.

I still haven't been able to find an entertainment movie about a trial/court case where this term is used.

I can't help but think that the use of "alleged" will lead to who or what went to UCLA that day if it wasn't MJ.

Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 09:20:58 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2012, 09:23:50 PM
... Even the Jackson family quit talking about conspiracy and the "real" murderer over a year ago.

Yes, and TS was also silent for nearly a year.  But as I said, it's time for things to start rumbling again ...

And in response to your question about this seeming inconsistency--only TS threads discussing serious things (sting, etc)--the man himself agreed that there is indeed "seriousness".

I think MJonmind put it pretty well:
You know where MJ is talking about Sony, his finances, business dealings, he would say, “It’s a very delicate situation.” And when he sings, TDRCAU, he is talking about TPTB, the NWO gang, bankers, all those in ruling positions who rob, cheat, lie, step on people to get what they want. I don’t think TS or MJ would openly say ‘they’ are a sting target—perhaps too dangerous. I think the evil people behind MJ’s false allegations and part of the ultimate target of the big STING, could be shown like a pyramid. At the bottom were Sneddon, Dimond, Grace, Even Chandler, the Arvizos. Next level could be Sony, Catholic Church, Racist powerful people. Next level possibly bankers, Bilderbergers, Illuminati. Next level IDK, alien/demonic powers. I say this because of 2 of Front’s early posts: (TS’ Sign #1 on the coming EOW and Michael Archangel=Jesus verifies this)
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 18, 2012, 09:40:57 PM

Judge Pastor announced months before the trial began that it would be televised, live.  Witnesses were not caught unaware on camera and there were a couple witnesses who seemed very aware of being on camera.  I would think that if a witness didn't agree to be on camera, they could've been blurred out, or something like that.
Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 09:42:16 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 18, 2012, 10:07:11 PM
But if it was not a real court, not operating under real judicial laws (and was merely an entertainment movie), then WHY the need for the word "alleged"?  NO OTHER MOVIE (or TV show) has been found, using the world "alleged"--so why would it be needed in this case, if there was no need to in other court movies?

We could perhaps write it off as merely a hoax "clue"; but that seems like a rather shallow explanation, especially since it came at the END of the whole trial--where many clues had already been given, and what was the need to slip in one more clue at the end?  Just for fun?  And even if one more last minute clue was needed: why would "alleged" be a prime candidate for the final clue?  Why not something, anything--other than a LEGAL term, that covers LEGAL situations??

Yes; and interesting also that these words came under the hypothetical situation, which was mentioned at the beginning of the paragraph: "But if it was not a real court ..."

So IF it was only a movie, then (and only then) no OTHER movies or court movies use "alleged" in the verdict.  There seems to be no valid reason for this anomaly.  However, if it was NOT only a movie, then there is a simple explanation for the "alleged"--to keep things legal, since Michael Joseph Jackson was not legally and actually a victim (he was merely an alleged victim).

You're right, and I think the movie is one aspect of the trial.  Can't footage from a televised trial be used in a movie, without having permission from those who participated in the trial - like witnesses, court people, etc?  Because it's already public record.  Like in movies where they show televised footage of real world events - like Presidential speeches, interviews, famous people doing stuff, car chases, other court footage from famous trials.  There are a number of movies that use actual footage, for whatever reasons. 

A valid reason for using the word "alleged" in the verdict when referring to victim and date is a hoax court aspect.  It sort of annuls the whole trial, imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
November 18, 2012, 11:37:35 PM

You're right, and I think the movie is one aspect of the trial.  Can't footage from a televised trial be used in a movie, without having permission from those who participated in the trial - like witnesses, court people, etc?  Because it's already public record.  Like in movies where they show televised footage of real world events - like Presidential speeches, interviews, famous people doing stuff, car chases, other court footage from famous trials.  There are a number of movies that use actual footage, for whatever reasons. 

A valid reason for using the word "alleged" in the verdict when referring to victim and date is a hoax court aspect.  It sort of annuls the whole trial, imo.

i agree with Andrea...
A trial ending up with the judgement "alleged victim" and "alleged date" seems paradoxical to me.
Michael has been legal throughout the trial...especially using the name "Michael Joseph Jackson" instead of "Michael Joe Jackson" (which is his legal name). And as "Michael Joseph Jackson" is not the real victim, the word "Alleged" has been used. sounds pretty legal to me! Hoax Court...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

bec

November 18, 2012, 11:42:14 PM
@Thriller4ever, when you put it this way:

A trial ending up with the judgement "alleged victim" and "alleged date" seems paradoxical to me.

that's difficult to argue against. You're right, how does a real trial get held over an alleged incident involving an alleged victim? These are the court's own words, not our's. That's a good argument.
Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 11:44:24 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

ellyd

November 18, 2012, 11:48:37 PM
It's the timing that makes the difference.
Pretrial and throughout court, "alleged" would not raise any eyebrows.
"Alleged" has to be clarified into "yes" or "no" during trial.
If this is not achieved in a verdict, the trial has not seen a true finish.
Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 11:53:19 PM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 18, 2012, 11:55:32 PM
It's the timing that makes the difference.
Pretrial and throughout court, "alleged" would not raise any eyebrows.
"Alleged" has to be clarified into "yes" or "no" during trial.
If this is not achieved in a verdict, the trial has not seen a true finish.

Oh you're right. All trials are essentially held over alleged incidents involving alleged victims. Duh, nevermind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Adi

November 19, 2012, 12:03:07 AM
I'm certainly no Lawyer, and I presume MJ has had a very astute legal team assisting him in this, but wouldn't "alleged victim" and "alleged date" being read during the verdict also go towards covering them in a legal sense if it was a sting court?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
November 19, 2012, 02:13:55 AM
I'm certainly no Lawyer, and I presume MJ has had a very astute legal team assisting him in this, but wouldn't "alleged victim" and "alleged date" being read during the verdict also go towards covering them in a legal sense if it was a sting court?

i want to quote this:

So tired... have been wanting to jump in so many places with no timE. 

I still think he went to an airport. MJ AIR notwithstanding, I don't think he got on an airplane.  Pay as you go cell phones seem to provide some measure of security against survellience...Pay, use, discard........

I also still think it is a sting and hoax.  I believe the sting has multiple layers;the trial was necessary and gave opportunity to show not only how irresponsible the media is (really? all the legal anomolies in the trial and the likes of COURT TV "journalists" don't question anything because the coverage is worth so much money?--not really surprised anymore).  Then we have all the investigation taking a look at the state of courts and the shoddy state of activities and misuse of power-- harkening back to 2005 trial and Sneddon (bearing in mind that Michael was only one of his victims)-- and all the institutionalized cover ups to support the continuation of such corruption.  We have had our eyes open to a range of organized crime and corruption, from the Interfor Report re embezzlement, the FBI being given documents regarding organized efforts to litigate Michael into bankruptcy in 2006,
to Chancery Club and Bet Tzedek Rico suits You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
to acts of commission in Santa Barbara County and Los Angles County
The corruption in the State Bar of California You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and the US Supreme court looking at the corruption in the California Supreme Court.

Then there is all the business corruption surrounding Michael... which really needed Michael dead to fully expose since TPTB couldn't blame him any longer for things THEY did (really, all close people to Michael changed over the month before he died?--well good to keep enemies closer to give them rope to hang themselves with).........So MUCH business corruption its really unbeLIEvable----and even tho there have been attempts to expose this corruption, it is allowed to continue...And frankly, the activity is just indicative of what is happening to ALOT of us-- using information to use identities to invest in bogus deals to launder money etc....Same thing that brought down Keith Corbain's estate is happening everywhere.

Then there are all the evidence of and hints at further real physical threats of harm to the family. Now then, this is a family that had to FIGHT to get charges pressed against the man (Bohana) that murdered Dee Dee, Tito's ex-wife in 1994, despite clear evidence that pointed to foul play.  And from what I read,it needed persistance to have the DA office take another look at the case.  But I digress

I could go on and on, but my very tired brain needs to stop-- I know I have only mentioned little bits of so many things that have been swirling around.  I feel the sting is multi-faceted and has many targets. Some may have been direct and more personal,  others indirect (heck look at so many things that have developed-- Murdock exposed, Goldman Sacs exposed etc etc etc)  but no less personal and relevant to lots of people. 

I just cant see the reason for the whole hoax to not have a serious sting component to it, as well as being intriguing.

ok, I have blathered on too much and not even touched on so many other aspects of things, but my eyes are trying to close, so I will stop now!
Thanks for you patience  :icon_redface:

so maybe, a sting in a hoax...  :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions