Andrea

Re: Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson
February 24, 2013, 01:37:03 PM

I wonder if there is a way to confirm that was the score of the game? Or if the picture was doctored somehow..? Looking at the numbers they way you guys have described (thanks for that btw), it seems like such a massive "coincidence" - those are a lot of hoax numbers!  Or, maybe there is a higher power at work here, sending the signs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

February 24, 2013, 03:08:12 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Guest 52= guest 5+2=7 = guest 7 = MJ.
Home 55= MJ will come back home when he will be 55 years old that means next Aug 29 2013.
Period 4 = after a period of 4 years.

OMG! I used to do some research on my own,  and I was also interested in this whole number stuff... like his birth number is 6, his "death" number is also 6, but I also saw in a lot of MJ late documentaries - something like: MJ 1958-2009. so I added up all the numbers and...guess what? 1+9+5+8+2+9 = 7!
But, as much as I would think mine is some discovery, yours is absolutely amazing! Mine could very well be a simple coincidence, but I think the Buckley score is way more than that....  :suspect:
PS: not to mention that 29.08.2013 [2+9+0+8+2+0+1+3] = 7!!! :michael-jackson:
Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 03:10:57 PM by Girl_In_the_Mirror
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

Girl_In_the_Mirror

February 24, 2013, 03:17:09 PM
Aside from what I just wrote above, have you guys seen her newest pic on twitter?
pic.twitter.com/B8ExRBD4Yo

Have you any idea of what the writing on the mirror says?
Could it be "Will you be there"? Or something with "here" or "there" anyway... :icon_eek: :errrr:

And also, her tweet "Life is good". I'm glad she's that optimistic. She should be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 24, 2013, 04:44:03 PM
Guest 52= guest 5+2=7 = guest 7 = MJ.
Home 55= MJ will come back home when he will be 55 years old that means next Aug 29 2013.
Period 4 = after a period of 4 years.

OMG! I used to do some research on my own,  and I was also interested in this whole number stuff... like his birth number is 6, his "death" number is also 6, but I also saw in a lot of MJ late documentaries - something like: MJ 1958-2009. so I added up all the numbers and...guess what? 1+9+5+8+2+9 = 7!
But, as much as I would think mine is some discovery, yours is absolutely amazing! Mine could very well be a simple coincidence, but I think the Buckley score is way more than that....  :suspect:
PS: not to mention that 29.08.2013 [2+9+0+8+2+0+1+3] = 7!!! :michael-jackson:

Greatest Girl !!! You make me happy. Mike is here close to us !!! Is clear !!!! L.O.V.E. you all  :bearhug: :michael-jackson: :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

February 24, 2013, 04:58:05 PM
I can only see the word "There" in the mirror, there's certainly a "T" there.

I'm sorry I don't know how to post pics (yet), but yesterday she posted a picture with her head into a cardboard box standing next to a couple of other boxes. Remember Front always telling us to think outside the box? It seems she's literally thinking inside of it :icon_e_wink:.

Not saying this is a clue or something, but I do think it's a strange thing to post. Comment for the picture was: "dis is mii & my boifren , gaiyss
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

February 24, 2013, 05:11:59 PM

I wonder if there is a way to confirm that was the score of the game? Or if the picture was doctored somehow..? Looking at the numbers they way you guys have described (thanks for that btw), it seems like such a massive "coincidence" - those are a lot of hoax numbers!  Or, maybe there is a higher power at work here, sending the signs.

I hope this helps: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

Andrea

February 24, 2013, 06:19:01 PM

I wonder if there is a way to confirm that was the score of the game? Or if the picture was doctored somehow..? Looking at the numbers they way you guys have described (thanks for that btw), it seems like such a massive "coincidence" - those are a lot of hoax numbers!  Or, maybe there is a higher power at work here, sending the signs.

I hope this helps: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It does, thanks Jos!  :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 25, 2013, 01:10:58 AM

Does it say, "Scared of the moon", or "Dark side of the moon", on her t-shirt?  What has a prism and rainbow to do with the moon?
Looks like a moon on the back of her neck. There are tattoo-like marks on both arms and her front and back, but I doubt they are real tatoos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hopi

February 25, 2013, 01:29:35 AM

Does it say, "Scared of the moon", or "Dark side of the moon", on her t-shirt?  What has a prism and rainbow to do with the moon?
Looks like a moon on the back of her neck. There are tattoo-like marks on both arms and her front and back, but I doubt they are real tatoos.

It says "Dark side of the moon" - it's the name of the album from pink floyd, a group that was (still is!?!) famous decades ago (I know I'm old :P) The prism and the ray of light represents just that - a prism and a ray of light. Light is seperated into rainbow colours when shining through a prism...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 25, 2013, 02:10:51 AM
Thanks Hopi! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

February 25, 2013, 02:46:29 AM

It says "Dark side of the moon" - it's the name of the album from pink floyd, a group that was (still is!?!) famous decades ago (I know I'm old :P) The prism and the ray of light represents just that - a prism and a ray of light. Light is seperated into rainbow colours when shining through a prism...
I saw what the T-shirt says, I was talking about the writings on the mirror, glass, or whatever that is :p
Is it "here", "there" or what exactly?....hmmm...
as for the moon-shaped tattoo, if you look closely, you can see it's a heart, drawn on the mirror...at the end of whatever she was that she wrote there...
Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 02:49:33 AM by Girl_In_the_Mirror
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2013, 03:36:40 AM

I really feel for Paris in this photo, as to me she looks as if she has the weight of the world on her shoulders. From what I can make out, the writing on the mirror says HANG IN THERE and this is maybe reflecting onto her skin making it look like she has a tattoo. Teenage years are so hard, especially for girls and for one that was so close to her father it must be hard for Paris not having Michael with her like they used to. That's assuming he's not hiding out there!

One thing that is nagging at me at the moment is the fact that her appearance is very different to that of the 'Lundons Bridge' promotional images and I'm not sure how that fits in.  Has she just got a voice over part or is she an actress, as I know the film is to have both. It's just that being that they are still casting, isn't it a bit strange that she has dramatically changed her look before the final cut? Do we know anything about the number of hours or times she has been seen filming, as I've only seen the promotional video to date.

Also interesting to note is that the first you tube casting call was early 2009 which was before Michael left, so do we assume that it was done with Michael's blessing and it was all part of the plan to keep us watching Paris?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2013, 03:50:30 AM
Just had a look at this photo in context... The heading for the pic was Late night creativity and linked to the fact that she has written on the mirror these are 2 traits that Michael has always suffered from... up late at night with a head full of creative thoughts and writing statements on mirrors.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

February 25, 2013, 04:03:47 AM

I really feel for Paris in this photo, as to me she looks as if she has the weight of the world on her shoulders. From what I can make out, the writing on the mirror says HANG IN THERE and this is maybe reflecting onto her skin making it look like she has a tattoo. Teenage years are so hard, especially for girls and for one that was so close to her father it must be hard for Paris not having Michael with her like they used to. That's assuming he's not hiding out there!

One thing that is nagging at me at the moment is the fact that her appearance is very different to that of the 'Lundons Bridge' promotional images and I'm not sure how that fits in.  Has she just got a voice over part or is she an actress, as I know the film is to have both. It's just that being that they are still casting, isn't it a bit strange that she has dramatically changed her look before the final cut? Do we know anything about the number of hours or times she has been seen filming, as I've only seen the promotional video to date.

Also interesting to note is that the first you tube casting call was early 2009 which was before Michael left, so do we assume that it was done with Michael's blessing and it was all part of the plan to keep us watching Paris?
Very, but very interesting ideas, MJLoyalFan! I'm sure all of us noticed Paris's dramatic change in  appearance, style, way of thinking. I find it very strange, especially since I believe that Mike wouldn't really agree with her current looks and teenage rebellion...
Also strage is, like you mentioned, the fact that nothing appears about the making of the movie... only the promotional video... and some info on the movie's official page, where we're "notified" that we won't even guess who plays Paris's father in the movie... :suspect:

PS: what you said about late night creativity and sleepless nights .... totally agree with you!
Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 04:05:28 AM by Girl_In_the_Mirror
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

February 25, 2013, 10:11:42 AM
Just a thought ......may be her dad wrote that on the mirror!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal